Search found 4 matches
- 21 Apr 2009, 21:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: orphans & illegitimate children in italy 1850
- Replies: 36
- Views: 65833
Re: orphans & illegitimate children in italy 1850
Thank you John, your information has been very helpful. Off to LDS I go. Thank goodness they are open this evening!
- 21 Apr 2009, 14:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: orphans & illegitimate children in italy 1850
- Replies: 36
- Views: 65833
Re: orphans & illegitimate children in italy 1850
Wow you are fast!
- 21 Apr 2009, 14:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: orphans & illegitimate children in italy 1850
- Replies: 36
- Views: 65833
Re: orphans & illegitimate children in italy 1850
Ciao Suanj, i just sent you an email...
- 21 Apr 2009, 14:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: orphans & illegitimate children in italy 1850
- Replies: 36
- Views: 65833
Re: orphans & illegitimate children in italy 1850
I have been using LDS to research my family name in italy.
I have reached a dead end at my Great great grandfather's marriage announcement, from 1886. In this document he states, "genitore ignoti", family unknown, however he does not indicate that he was a civitdino. Our family name Belcaro does ...
I have reached a dead end at my Great great grandfather's marriage announcement, from 1886. In this document he states, "genitore ignoti", family unknown, however he does not indicate that he was a civitdino. Our family name Belcaro does ...