Thank you Peter Timber also!liviomoreno wrote:Credit must go to PeterTimberrobbann wrote:Thank you Livio - this link opened up to a goldmine of information! Now I need to do much reading!
Annie
Search found 6 matches
- 30 Apr 2009, 06:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Necchi - Alvisa Gayoni
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6428
Re: Luigi Necchi - Alvisa Gayoni
- 30 Apr 2009, 05:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Necchi - Alvisa Gayoni
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6428
Re: Luigi Necchi - Alvisa Gayoni
Thank you Livio - this link opened up to a goldmine of information! Now I need to do much reading!
Annie
Annie
- 30 Apr 2009, 02:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Pairana?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3628
Re: Pairana?
Thank you misbris!
The link was spot on!! Much appreciated!
Annie
The link was spot on!! Much appreciated!
Annie
- 29 Apr 2009, 22:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Pairana?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3628
Pairana?
My grandmother came from Pairana and I have tried to 'Google' it but I haven't been able to find a map with where it is in Lombardy. In fact, I can't even find anything about the town anywhere.
If anyone could point me in the right direction with a map reference, I thank you.
Annie
If anyone could point me in the right direction with a map reference, I thank you.
Annie
- 29 Apr 2009, 22:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Necchi - Alvisa Gayoni
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6428
Re: Luigi Necchi - Alvisa Gayoni
Hi Peter,
I clicked on the link you gave me and I got the 'Address Not Found' error. "www.angelfire.com, could not be found." Could you please send it to me again.
I am using Firefox ... does that make a difference?
Thanks for your help so far!
Annie
I clicked on the link you gave me and I got the 'Address Not Found' error. "www.angelfire.com, could not be found." Could you please send it to me again.
I am using Firefox ... does that make a difference?
Thanks for your help so far!
Annie
- 29 Apr 2009, 10:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Necchi - Alvisa Gayoni
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6428
Luigi Necchi - Alvisa Gayoni
Hi,
I would like to get some information about my maternal grandparents -
Luigi Necchi b. 1887 d. 1951?
Alvisa Gayoni b. 1887 d, 195?
They had one daughter Rosina also known as Ivana
They lived in Milano and were separated.
Rosina married John Rowlands (UK) in 1949 and they moved to Australia ...
I would like to get some information about my maternal grandparents -
Luigi Necchi b. 1887 d. 1951?
Alvisa Gayoni b. 1887 d, 195?
They had one daughter Rosina also known as Ivana
They lived in Milano and were separated.
Rosina married John Rowlands (UK) in 1949 and they moved to Australia ...