Search found 7 matches
- 27 Jun 2010, 23:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Alia and Montedoro, Sicily?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5834
Re: Alia and Montedoro, Sicily?
Thank you all very much.
- 27 Jun 2010, 21:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Alia and Montedoro, Sicily?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5834
Alia and Montedoro, Sicily?
Any information on these two towns?
- 22 May 2009, 15:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scalia and Cascio Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12074
Re: Scalia and Cascio Family
Thank you for the information.
The information on these two children makes some sense. The Salvatore b. 18 Feb 1900 at Lutcher, LA became Sam Cascio. I have some information on him. The Sylvestre Cascio b. 26 Dec 1898, I knew nothing about. They did have a son names Sylvester Cascio b. 06 Jan 1907 ...
The information on these two children makes some sense. The Salvatore b. 18 Feb 1900 at Lutcher, LA became Sam Cascio. I have some information on him. The Sylvestre Cascio b. 26 Dec 1898, I knew nothing about. They did have a son names Sylvester Cascio b. 06 Jan 1907 ...
- 21 May 2009, 11:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scalia and Cascio Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12074
Re: Scalia and Cascio Family
Your ability to navigate Italian genealogy is wonderful.
I appreciate the directional information.
Thank you
I appreciate the directional information.
Thank you
- 19 May 2009, 20:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scalia and Cascio Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12074
Re: Scalia and Cascio Family
No. I just recently found a website with general information on Alia. I don't know what direction to take from there. It's all pretty much in Italian. I would be glad to get suggestions as to what to do next. I'm sorry I am in the dark about getting research done in Italy.
The only words I know in ...
The only words I know in ...
- 19 May 2009, 17:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scalia and Cascio Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12074
Re: Scalia and Cascio Family
Thank you both for the information.
The Scalia family from the 1910 census you listed, immigrated in 1909 from the port of Genova, Italy. They sailed on the Duca di Genova to New York. I was looking for information on their first trip to the USA in about 1896. They left the USA after 1906 and ...
The Scalia family from the 1910 census you listed, immigrated in 1909 from the port of Genova, Italy. They sailed on the Duca di Genova to New York. I was looking for information on their first trip to the USA in about 1896. They left the USA after 1906 and ...
- 18 May 2009, 00:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scalia and Cascio Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12074
Scalia and Cascio Family
Looking for information on Carmelo Scalia b. 1861 Italy d. 1951 Louisiana, USA and spouse Josephine Busciano b. 1870 Italy d. 1951 Louisiana, USA. Antonio Scalia b. 1888 Italy d. 1952 California, USA and spouse Atte "Katie" Cascio b. 1897 Italy d. 1976 California, USA.
Thanks
Thanks