Search found 30 matches
- 20 Feb 2011, 23:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bruno Family
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1079
Bruno Family
I am trying to find out more info on my great uncle, Joseph Bruno born on or about July 2, 1870 in Amantea. His father was Sabatino Francesco Saverio Bruno, his great grandfather was Eliseo Bruno. He had 2 sisters; Minnie and Frances both born in Amantea. Joseph and his sisters came to Brockway, PA ...
- 05 Feb 2011, 01:22
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: The Italian Gang....true legend
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3651
Re: The Italian Gang....true legend
Well said. I sure do miss the good old days.
- 24 Jan 2011, 20:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Names-Italian to American
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4496
Re: Names-Italian to American
LOL, some of this is so confusing it makes my brain hurt.
- 24 Jan 2011, 19:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Names-Italian to American
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4496
Re: Names-Italian to American
I have a Saverio in my family also, some records from the US have him listed as Steve. It does get very confusing and makes it hard to find the
documents you need.
Punzo, I'm from Pittsburgh also....got to love those Steelers, that was a
great game last night.
documents you need.
Punzo, I'm from Pittsburgh also....got to love those Steelers, that was a
great game last night.
- 24 Jan 2011, 19:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Name on Picture
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2821
Re: Name on Picture
Almost looks like Eunice and Nella
- 16 Jan 2011, 00:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: San Rocco, Italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3294
Re: San Rocco, Italy
San Rocco Parish is in Casoni, Italy
- 12 Jan 2011, 01:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bruno
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3617
Re: Bruno
I have goosebumps. Can it really be that I have finally found a relative.
I don't think anyone in this family ever knew that grandpap Dominec had brothers. Where do you live now? I have so many questions? Uncle Vic and Aunt Florence are now gone, which I am sure you knew. Who had daughters? That ...
I don't think anyone in this family ever knew that grandpap Dominec had brothers. Where do you live now? I have so many questions? Uncle Vic and Aunt Florence are now gone, which I am sure you knew. Who had daughters? That ...
- 10 Dec 2010, 02:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baptismal record for Mussolente, Itally
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1183
Baptismal record for Mussolente, Itally
After 6 years of looking I finally found the baptismal record of my grandfather Eugenio Zanandrea in Mussolente, Italy. However, I need it translated, when I tried to clip it to this site, it said the file was too big...help please.
- 09 Dec 2010, 16:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bruno
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3617
Re: Bruno
THank you both. I don't see her birthday anywhere as being in September, I do have it as Jan. 10 (same day as my BD). They are such as mystery. I can trace her back to her father, can't find her mother, I know she had a brother Joseph and a sister Minnie, both lived her in the US, can't find records ...
- 07 Dec 2010, 20:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Bruno, another dead end
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5443
Re: Bruno, another dead end
Sam was one of the son's of Frances and Joseph. They called him Ponce for some reason. He died in the 1960's in New Kensington, PA. His siblings were Frank, John, Salvatore (Jimmy), Anna (they called her Lena), Elizabeth (Peggy)...my grandmother, Tony, and Samuel. After Joseph died, she married ...
- 07 Dec 2010, 18:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Bruno, another dead end
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5443
Re: Bruno, another dead end
I do have that, thank you. They actually lived in a house 2 streets from where my brother lives now.
- 07 Dec 2010, 17:47
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Bruno, another dead end
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5443
Re: Bruno, another dead end
I really think that is here. No one elses comes up on that website during that time period. I do have census documentation from 1910 that does put her in the Brockway area and I still do have family in that general vicinity. Now to trace my grandfather Joseph Yanni. What a journey!!
- 07 Dec 2010, 16:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Bruno, another dead end
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5443
Re: Bruno, another dead end
OMG, thank you, thank you. I have looked at the manifests so many times I guess I just passed it over. Always helps to have other eyes on this forum.
- 07 Dec 2010, 14:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Bruno, another dead end
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5443
Bruno, another dead end
I finally traced my great grandmother down to entering the USA in 1905, however I cannot locate ship records, etc.
Name: Francis Bruno, born 1889/1890
Married: Joseph Yanni - he arrived in 1908
They lived in Lower Burrell in 1910 (name on record was Ynni), I have that documentation She came from ...
Name: Francis Bruno, born 1889/1890
Married: Joseph Yanni - he arrived in 1908
They lived in Lower Burrell in 1910 (name on record was Ynni), I have that documentation She came from ...
- 05 Dec 2010, 21:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bruno
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3617
Bruno
I am looking for information on Frances or Francesca Bruno. She was born on January 10 1889 - Provencia Di Cosenza, Italy married Joseph Yanni in Seminole, PA. Her mother's name was Carmella. After having 5 children, Joseph Yannie died and she married Dominic Dolcemore (Dalcherone), she had 5 more ...