Hello Laura,
Unfortunately I know as much Itlalian as my father did, none! But I'd love to see anything I can read in English.
I see you posted the birth dates of my father and his siblings but where do you fit into this family tree?
And I just found out from my daughter that I can use ...
Search found 2 matches
- 09 May 2009, 16:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABRIA
- Replies: 29
- Views: 28161
- 09 May 2009, 05:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABRIA
- Replies: 29
- Views: 28161
Re: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABR
Hi,
I am Anthony J. Tarsio's son. I would love to find some history about my father since I know very little. I can tell you that he was the youngest of the 3 children. He served in the US Army during WWII. He died nearly 20 years ago.
You say they changed their name from Tarsio to Tarsia. It is ...
I am Anthony J. Tarsio's son. I would love to find some history about my father since I know very little. I can tell you that he was the youngest of the 3 children. He served in the US Army during WWII. He died nearly 20 years ago.
You say they changed their name from Tarsio to Tarsia. It is ...