Search found 3 matches
- 10 Oct 2003, 21:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paterniti, Caccamise
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6059
All I have is a possible birth year of 1884 or 5. I haven't been to that cemetary since I was about 5 years old, and that was 1977. I don't even know which cemetary he is buried in. The poeple who knew this (my grandfather and great uncles) have passed away. Also I live 2500 miles from Jamestown ...
- 10 Oct 2003, 21:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paterniti, Caccamise
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6059
- 10 Oct 2003, 21:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paterniti, Caccamise
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6059
Paterniti, Caccamise
Hello,
I have in the past 5 years put together a very extensive family tree, some parts going back to the 1750’s. One part of the tree has me stuck.
My maternal grandfather was Mathew Paterniti, born in Dec 5, 1917 in Jamestown NY. His father was a Mateo Paterniti (born 1884 or 5) from Tortorci ...
I have in the past 5 years put together a very extensive family tree, some parts going back to the 1750’s. One part of the tree has me stuck.
My maternal grandfather was Mathew Paterniti, born in Dec 5, 1917 in Jamestown NY. His father was a Mateo Paterniti (born 1884 or 5) from Tortorci ...