Hi Ariel,
i just bring your ID or a passport. You don't get the original, they just give you a letter with the data from your great grandparents. I doubt that that you get the letter right away, they will send it to you. When You get there you have to fill out a form with all your information. I ...
Search found 8 matches
- 11 May 2010, 21:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Certificates in Agrigento
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7043
- 09 May 2010, 17:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Certificates in Agrigento
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7043
Re: Certificates in Agrigento
I am glad I could help. The message is on your way look on your inbox.
Domenico
Domenico
- 08 May 2010, 22:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Certificates in Agrigento
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7043
Re: Certificates in Agrigento
I also found the marriage record of Calogero and Concetta!!
Domenico
Domenico
- 08 May 2010, 16:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Certificates in Agrigento
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7043
Re: Certificates in Agrigento
Hi Ariel,
I found the birth record for your grant grandfather!!!
I send you the record in private.
Domenico
I found the birth record for your grant grandfather!!!
I send you the record in private.
Domenico
- 30 May 2009, 05:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with translation.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2515
Help with translation.
Hi, I have another record (marriage), that I can't read, at least the handwriten part. Can someone help me with the translation.
Thanks for your help
Joe
Thanks for your help
Joe
- 30 May 2009, 05:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3625
Help with translation.
Hi, I have a death record, in handwritten. Can someone help me with the translation. I know the record is hard to read.
Thanks for your help
Joe
Thanks for your help
Joe
- 14 May 2009, 22:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: joppolo
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13266
Re: joppolo
Do you know when your grandmother died???
- 14 May 2009, 11:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: joppolo
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13266
Re: joppolo
Hi, my great-grandfather was from Joppolo. The whole name is Joppolo Giancaxio a town in the province of Agrigento in Sicily. I went there last year, a nice little town.