Search found 2 matches

by R.Ferrari
20 Nov 2010, 08:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pelusi, Altilia, Cosenza, Calabria
Replies: 11
Views: 5156

Re: Pelusi, Altilia, Cosenza, Calabria

Hello. As my dear friend and fellow "Atiliaro" Maurizio has stated...The name Peluso if once present in the Comune of Altilia probably resided in the "frazione" of Maione. The Comune of Altilia consists of the town of Altilia situated atop a small mountain and the "frazione" of Maione which sits at ...
by R.Ferrari
21 May 2009, 00:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vincenzo Tallerico - Casino (Catanzaro)
Replies: 9
Views: 9789

Re: Vincenzo Tallerico - Casino (Catanzaro)

Hi jeri71. I was reading your topics on the Romano family from Altilia and after talking with my father discovered that we are down the lines related in one way but possibly two ways. I am directly related to the Romano family and the Mirabelli family. It would be nice to hear from you and maybe I ...