Hi Valarie,
That information is correct. Do you have any information about them?
Anything would be great.
Thank you kindly, Maria.
Search found 5 matches
- 25 May 2009, 08:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Tedesco and Iapozzuto family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6579
- 25 May 2009, 08:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
- Replies: 89
- Views: 235018
Re: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
Dear Dr Fabio Paolucci,
Thank you very much for your quick response. It was very helpful. I'll get back to you about my grandfather Tedesco's parent's names. I'll have to find out from my mother.
Just out of curiosity would you have any information on my other grandparents, Pietro Zeolla born 1921 ...
Thank you very much for your quick response. It was very helpful. I'll get back to you about my grandfather Tedesco's parent's names. I'll have to find out from my mother.
Just out of curiosity would you have any information on my other grandparents, Pietro Zeolla born 1921 ...
- 24 May 2009, 12:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Tedesco and Iapozzuto family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6579
Tedesco and Iapozzuto family
Hi, Just wondering if anyone could give me any information on my grandfather and grandmother. His name was Nicola Tadesco B: 1908 and her name was Giovannina Iapozzuto B:1907. Any information would be great. Thank you, Maria.
- 24 May 2009, 12:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
- Replies: 89
- Views: 235018
Re: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
Hi there,
I'm just wondering if you have any information on my grandparents. His name was Nicola Tedesco born in 1908 and her name was Giovannina Iapozzuto born in 1907.
Any information will help greatly.
Thank you,
Maria Zeolla.
I'm just wondering if you have any information on my grandparents. His name was Nicola Tedesco born in 1908 and her name was Giovannina Iapozzuto born in 1907.
Any information will help greatly.
Thank you,
Maria Zeolla.
- 24 May 2009, 12:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zeolla or Tedesco families
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4426
Zeolla or Tedesco families
Hi there, can anyone help me. I'm trying to find out any information on my family. Surnames are Tedeso and Zeolla from Colle Sannita. Thank you.