Search found 3 matches

by Chip98404
22 Feb 2010, 17:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gallone and Bruno in Candida, Avellino
Replies: 6
Views: 7234

Re: Gallone and Bruno in Candida, Avellino

Marci,
I am still interested in looking for my wife's family there. My email is jesse@xwb.com. Thank you.

Jesse "Chip" Taylor

Hi, I saw your post from last year in May about your wife's family from Italy. I'm not sure if your'e still looking for info.
Our family is from the same town. It's very ...
by Chip98404
26 May 2009, 20:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gallone and Bruno in Candida, Avellino
Replies: 6
Views: 7234

Re: Gallone and Bruno in Candida, Avellino

Pelegrino arrived on the S.S. Nord America sailing from Naples to New York on Nov.12 1902 His last residence was Candida. He was staying in New York with an uncle Enrico de Mancini Thank you Bob! I had most of the information from Census and ship's manifest but did not know about ordering the ...
by Chip98404
26 May 2009, 18:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gallone and Bruno in Candida, Avellino
Replies: 6
Views: 7234

Gallone and Bruno in Candida, Avellino

I am researching my wife's ancestry and looking for information concerning PELEGRINO GALLONE who immigrated to the US in 1902 from Candida, Avellino. He was born November 27, 1887. He married CAROLINE (Carolina, Carry) BRUNO in New York or New Jersey. Caroline was born January 25, 1888 also in ...