Search found 2 matches

by tjm618
16 Jul 2009, 03:34
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Meeting at the Chicago Consulate
Replies: 7
Views: 7070

Re: Meeting at the Chicago Consulate

I have replied to the Chicago consulate asking if this appointment can be changed so that it is for my application versus just asking questions. Now I will wait and see if they will make me fill out another appointment document just to ask that question.

The reason for my concern of all of this is ...
by tjm618
16 Jul 2009, 00:57
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Meeting at the Chicago Consulate
Replies: 7
Views: 7070

Re: Meeting at the Chicago Consulate

I am new to this process and have a question. When you assembled your documents and went to the consulate, did you have one original and then made two copies or all originals? I had to make an appt with them to ask this question and my appt date is Feb 11, 2010!!!! I just want to make sure that I am ...