Search found 8 matches

by jayeffgee
02 Jun 2009, 14:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Aversano Family
Replies: 8
Views: 6764

Re: Aversano Family

Thanks a whole lot, I will wrie there.
by jayeffgee
02 Jun 2009, 14:48
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Ufficio di Satao Civile
Replies: 5
Views: 6245

Re: Ufficio di Satao Civile

I have wriien to Municipio di Caserta and I got my Grandmother's birth certificate. She was born August 2, 1891 at via Aie Vecehie 8, Caserta-Tredei - that's waht it said. However, they do not know of my grandfather.
by jayeffgee
02 Jun 2009, 14:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Aversano Family
Replies: 8
Views: 6764

Re: Aversano Family

It was on the marriage certificate issued August 29, 1913 at St Raphael' Society in New York.
by jayeffgee
02 Jun 2009, 14:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Aversano Family
Replies: 8
Views: 6764

Re: Aversano Family

Both -- Is there a town Fargiano and Tredici?
by jayeffgee
02 Jun 2009, 13:31
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Ufficio di Satao Civile
Replies: 5
Views: 6245

Re: Ufficio di Satao Civile

Thanks for your help
by jayeffgee
01 Jun 2009, 20:14
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Ufficio di Satao Civile
Replies: 5
Views: 6245

Ufficio di Satao Civile

I am looking for addresses of "Ufficio di Stato Civile," particually that for Fargiano-Casserta, Italy and Tredici-Casserta, Italy.
by jayeffgee
01 Jun 2009, 20:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Aversano Family
Replies: 8
Views: 6764

Aversano Family

I am looking for information about the Aversano Family
Grand-Father: Francesco Aversano, Born in Fargiano-Caserta, Italy
Grand-Mother: Vincenza Pasquariello, Born in Tredici-Caserta, Italy
Both grand-parents emigrated to USA, circa 1910
Both lived and died in Brooklyn, NY


Great-grandparents
Luigi ...
by jayeffgee
01 Jun 2009, 19:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gitto Family
Replies: 2
Views: 3575

Gitto Family

I am looking for information on the Gitto family
Grand-Father Giuseppe Gitto
Grand-Mother Maria Russo
Great-Grand Father Andrea Gitto
Great-Grand Mother Domenicia Anania
Great-Grand Father Matteo Russo
Grand-Grand Mother Grazia Caravello

All were born in Milazzo, Messina, Italy

Giuseppe Gitto and ...