Search found 8 matches

by jm2day
23 Jul 2009, 09:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Oddo Purgatorio
Replies: 7
Views: 5811

Re: Oddo Purgatorio

Thanks All!

This really helps.. and is very much appreciated.

Jolene :D
by jm2day
22 Jul 2009, 20:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Oddo Purgatorio
Replies: 7
Views: 5811

Re: Oddo Purgatorio

Peter!
OOPS! I am SO sorry! I was on my blackberry yesterday and I didnt see it all! Purgatorio is such and odd name that you are probably right about that. I googled it and all that comes up is Dante's inferno "purgatorio". So maybe it is a nickname from that character. But, I did find a lot of ...
by jm2day
22 Jul 2009, 08:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Oddo Purgatorio
Replies: 7
Views: 5811

Re: Oddo Purgatorio

Hey Valerie and Laura!

Thank you SO MUCH! You are right, I am totally unfamiliar with any sort of records search..I just recently got interested in this because I never knew anything about my father's side of the family because I never knew him. He just made contact with me and has given me a ...
by jm2day
21 Jul 2009, 09:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Oddo Purgatorio
Replies: 7
Views: 5811

Oddo Purgatorio

Hello,

I was wondering if there was any information from Italy on Oddo Purgatorio such as birth place and date, parents names, marriage, and immagration info for when he moved to kansas. This site has been very helpful in finding my grandfather's information, (Oswald Purgatorio) I was just hoping I ...
by jm2day
06 Jul 2009, 05:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pergatorio
Replies: 11
Views: 9103

Re: Purgatorio

Hi Laura! Yes! This is my family Oddo was my great grandfather and Oswald was my grandfather. Thank you SO much for helping us find this information!
My father says my grandfather was Sicilian, maybe they had moved or it was on the great grandmothers side of the family?

Anyway, Thank you again ...
by jm2day
03 Jul 2009, 08:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pergatorio
Replies: 11
Views: 9103

Pergatorio

Hi there,

I just found out that my biological father's parents came from Palermo, Sicily. The family name is Pergatorio. They migrated to the US in the late 1800's or early 1900's. Their son John Oswald Pergatorio was born in Missouri in 1908. John later changed his last name to Gable, which was a ...
by jm2day
11 Jun 2009, 06:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Molinaro
Replies: 4
Views: 4300

Re: Molinaro

Thanks for responding so quickly!

The thing is, my real father's name was Johnny Gable, I think Molinaro was his mother's maiden name. He was born around 1930-1945. I don't have any other information. (My mother's maiden name is Dalyn A. Dailey born in Fargo, North Dakota in 1938. They were ...
by jm2day
10 Jun 2009, 03:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Molinaro
Replies: 4
Views: 4300

Molinaro

Hi There,

I am looking for any information on the Molinaro family. I was adopted by my step father so I have no information about that side of my family. (My mother will not tell me anything about my real father, but I did find out that his mother's last name was Molinaro.)

If anyone has any ...