Search found 2 matches

by belotti
06 Jan 2011, 21:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Belotti Family from Campobasso Province
Replies: 3
Views: 4436

Re: Belotti Family from Campobasso Province

wldspirit wrote:I located three people in Campobasso with the spelling of BELLOTTI....
Are you sure of the spelling??
wldspirit
Thanks for your follow up. I am not sure of the spelling. It could be Bellotti. Is there a way to follow up on your information?

Many thanks.
by belotti
15 Jun 2009, 01:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Belotti Family from Campobasso Province
Replies: 3
Views: 4436

Belotti Family from Campobasso Province

My grandfather Giovanni Belott (Belotti) came to NY around 1888. I've been able to track his ship through a passenger list and family census records from 1900 on (census records list him as George Belott in the Schenectedy/Clifton Park area of NY).

I'd like to find if any family still remain in ...