Hi Rose,
It's very strange you find this site.
You have a lot of tamburrini in Italy,everywhere.
Good surprise my cousin.
I'm fine and you?
What's the news in UK?
I was thinking to do my genealogy but it's difficult because there are a lot of countries.
Tamburrini is the fifth common name in Atina ...
Search found 2 matches
- 19 Sep 2011, 10:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tamburrini/Spinelli/Atina
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20893
- 18 Jun 2009, 14:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tamburrini/Spinelli/Atina
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20893
Re: Tamburrini/Spinelli/Atina
Hello Mike,
I'm giuseppe Tamburrini, born in Belgium on 12/08/1969, italian origins
from Atina.
I used to visit my grandparents in Italy and I still visit this place yearly.
If you want more informations,give me details because I have family in
the world.
Tamburrini went in UK and USA.
Let me know ...
I'm giuseppe Tamburrini, born in Belgium on 12/08/1969, italian origins
from Atina.
I used to visit my grandparents in Italy and I still visit this place yearly.
If you want more informations,give me details because I have family in
the world.
Tamburrini went in UK and USA.
Let me know ...