Laura -
Wow - Amazing!! Thank You. Thank you.
It will take me a while to check out the links. I can't wait to start on the one for Cosenza.
Apparently one of the biggest research problems has been Benedetto's birth date.
His May, 1902 arrival info gives his age as 25, resulting in an ...
Search found 5 matches
- 08 Jul 2009, 14:43
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
- Replies: 17
- Views: 17043
- 08 Jul 2009, 05:43
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
- Replies: 17
- Views: 17043
Re: Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
Laura -
"Thank You" seems so insufficient. Your two messages provided more information regarding the emmigration/immigration of Benedetto Papa and his family than I've found in the past 6+ years.
Now - if I could just figure out how to download the manifest, I'm GOLD.
Thank you
Cissi
Just for ...
"Thank You" seems so insufficient. Your two messages provided more information regarding the emmigration/immigration of Benedetto Papa and his family than I've found in the past 6+ years.
Now - if I could just figure out how to download the manifest, I'm GOLD.
Thank you
Cissi
Just for ...
- 08 Jul 2009, 05:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
- Replies: 17
- Views: 17043
Re: Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
Laura - I REALY hope this message reaches you. You've just knocked down my brick wall.
Apparently my link to this forum was lost and I just found your 2005 e-mail. You've found my grnadfather, Benedetto Papa. I've searched the Ellis Island database for years and never found this entry. Thank you so ...
Apparently my link to this forum was lost and I just found your 2005 e-mail. You've found my grnadfather, Benedetto Papa. I've searched the Ellis Island database for years and never found this entry. Thank you so ...
- 08 Jul 2009, 05:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
- Replies: 17
- Views: 17043
Re: Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
Laura - I REALY hope this message reaches you. You've just knocked down my brick wall.
Apparently my link to this forum was lost and I just found your 2005 e-mail. You've found my grnadfather, Benedetto Papa. I've searched the Ellis Island database for years and never found this entry. Thank you so ...
Apparently my link to this forum was lost and I just found your 2005 e-mail. You've found my grnadfather, Benedetto Papa. I've searched the Ellis Island database for years and never found this entry. Thank you so ...
- 21 Jun 2009, 22:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
- Replies: 17
- Views: 17043
Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
Hello -
I need the birth certificate of Benedetto Papa, born January 25, 1880 in the Region of Calabria, Province of Consenza, Comune of Cetraro, in a little village of San’Angelo di Cetraro.
Benedetto died April 14, 1923 in Amsterdam, New York. At time of his death, Benedetto as also know as ...
I need the birth certificate of Benedetto Papa, born January 25, 1880 in the Region of Calabria, Province of Consenza, Comune of Cetraro, in a little village of San’Angelo di Cetraro.
Benedetto died April 14, 1923 in Amsterdam, New York. At time of his death, Benedetto as also know as ...