I am also trying to put together my application, and just in case you haven't called or contacted your consulate, the process is a bit tedious.
I am applying through the consulate in NJ, and they have over a year-long waiting list just to make an appointment at the consulate to present your papers ...
Search found 3 matches
- 08 Aug 2011, 17:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Citizenship application documents, esp Naturalization
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4569
- 08 Aug 2011, 17:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLuca, Longo, Morrone, Cosenza
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14513
Re: DeLuca, Longo, Morrone, Cosenza
JL. I don't think that Amelia's brother Vito was the same person as my great great grandfather. My great grandfather Gennaro was born in 1873 in Trenta (I have his official birth and marriage certificates from the Comune of Trenta), so I don't think it's possible that your Vito is his father since ...
- 23 Jun 2009, 03:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLuca, Longo, Morrone, Cosenza
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14513
Re: DeLuca, Longo, Morrone, Cosenza
Not sure if it helps any, but the Morrone clan emigrated from Trenta, Cosenza, Calabria. Trenta is a small town of about 2700 people, which includes several different areas that are somewhat separated.
I am also of the Morrone line from Trenta. My great great grandfather was Vito Morrone, and my ...
I am also of the Morrone line from Trenta. My great great grandfather was Vito Morrone, and my ...