Johnny On the Spot - many, many thanks for such a speedy and helpful reply! May you enjoy countless blessings in 2010!
Kind regards,
sparks59
Search found 5 matches
- 01 Jan 2010, 22:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: how to PROVE someone DIDNT renounce italian citizenship?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 31492
- 01 Jan 2010, 19:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: how to PROVE someone DIDNT renounce italian citizenship?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 31492
Re: how to PROVE someone DIDNT renounce italian citizenship?
Happy New Year!
I am still in the process of trying to figure out if I may be eligible for dual Italian citizenship. According to docket records, my grandmother arrived on Ellis Island on November 6, 1913 aboard the ship Prinzess Irene, which sailed from Palermo, Sicily. We believe our grandfather ...
I am still in the process of trying to figure out if I may be eligible for dual Italian citizenship. According to docket records, my grandmother arrived on Ellis Island on November 6, 1913 aboard the ship Prinzess Irene, which sailed from Palermo, Sicily. We believe our grandfather ...
- 04 Jul 2009, 16:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21350
Re: Dual Citizenship
Thanks, Peter, for the Bagheria advice ... I will look into it.
I was born after 1948, Steverino, so I think I should be "safe" in this regard ... but thanks for the advice anyway.
Have a nice weekend everybody, regards,
sparks59
I was born after 1948, Steverino, so I think I should be "safe" in this regard ... but thanks for the advice anyway.
Have a nice weekend everybody, regards,
sparks59
- 28 Jun 2009, 22:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21350
Re: Dual Citizenship
Ciao Tutti,
Thank you, thank you, thank you ... Benito and mler!
WOW - I did not expect such quick and informative responses. The translation part now makes more sense ... our consulate is based in Houston, but seems to follow more or less the requirements of Chicago's.
I have been trying to ...
Thank you, thank you, thank you ... Benito and mler!
WOW - I did not expect such quick and informative responses. The translation part now makes more sense ... our consulate is based in Houston, but seems to follow more or less the requirements of Chicago's.
I have been trying to ...
- 25 Jun 2009, 01:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21350
Dual Citizenship
Hi All,
I am a US citizen looking into the possibility of obtaining dual citizenship (Italy). According to the Italian Consulate, a preliminary review of my documentation suggests that I might be eligible. However, I need to obtain birth certificates for each of my grandparents, and a copy of their ...
I am a US citizen looking into the possibility of obtaining dual citizenship (Italy). According to the Italian Consulate, a preliminary review of my documentation suggests that I might be eligible. However, I need to obtain birth certificates for each of my grandparents, and a copy of their ...