I need the whole document translated...
see link
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Search found 7 matches
- 06 Aug 2015, 02:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need help translating a Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2130
- 05 Aug 2015, 23:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need help translating a birth Certificate
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2682
Re: I need help translating a birth Certificate
Omg thank you! can you also translate the rest of the document? Please and thank you.
- 05 Aug 2015, 23:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need help translating a birth Certificate
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2682
I need help translating a birth Certificate
If anyone can help me translate this birth certificate it would be greatly appreciated! This is my husband's great grand mother and this is the first real piece of info that we have on her.
Thanks!
Thanks!
- 10 Jan 2014, 18:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bandettini Morini Help!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4042
Re: Bandettini Morini Help!
where do you live now?
- 23 Jul 2009, 17:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bandettini/Morini
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3125
Bandettini/Morini
I need all the help i can get! I am looking for information on my husband's great granmother. Her name as we know it was Maria Josephine Bandettini Morini. She was born in Viterbo, Italy in May of 1891. We also know that she went to college in paris where she met her husband and moved to the ...
- 10 Jul 2009, 15:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bandettini Morini Help!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4042
Re: Bandettini Morini Help!
in the town of viterbo
- 01 Jul 2009, 19:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bandettini Morini Help!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4042
Bandettini Morini Help!
I need all the help i can get! I am looking for information on my husband's great granmother. Her name as we know it was Maria Josephine Bandettini Morini. She was born in Viterbo, Italy in May of 1891. We also know that she went to college in paris where she met her husband and moved to the ...