Search found 6 matches

by LookingforVerderaime
28 Jul 2012, 23:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: verderaime
Replies: 9
Views: 8076

Re: verderaime

I have met some Verderajmes with a j on facebook. I have to wonder if they are a relation to you. I also spoke with a Vincenzo Verderajme, was it last year, I can't remember. He mentioned he spoke with my cousin Anthony in Colorado Springs and they figured out how we are related. I know there is a ...
by LookingforVerderaime
06 Jun 2010, 17:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: verderaime
Replies: 9
Views: 8076

Re: verderaime

Bette, thank you. I will check out that book, thanks. My next adventure will be to learn some Italian so I can contact some of these folks from the Italian white pages. Luckily, I have been able to get into contact with a Verderaime in Rome. Oddly enough, her family says that technically the I ...
by LookingforVerderaime
06 Jun 2010, 01:55
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Cefalu state of the family
Replies: 4
Views: 4067

Cefalu state of the family

I was told by a friend that their is a document that I can create what she called a state of the family letter of a town to get family information. Does this sound familiar and how to go about creating this?
by LookingforVerderaime
06 Jun 2010, 01:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: verderaime
Replies: 9
Views: 8076

verderaime

My great grand father Antonio Verderaime was from Cefalu Sicily. However, I have searched the LDS online search and found nearly nothing. I have also done research through Ancestry.com and cannot find anything prior to him coming to the US. His approximate year of birth is 1868. His parents were Joe ...
by LookingforVerderaime
29 Oct 2009, 01:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Verderaime Cefalu Sicily
Replies: 3
Views: 5280

Re: Verderaime Cefalu Sicily

Not sure. We actually spell Verderaime with an I. The names you mentioned don't sound familiar but I know very little of my ancestry.
by LookingforVerderaime
06 Jul 2009, 02:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Verderaime Cefalu Sicily
Replies: 3
Views: 5280

Verderaime Cefalu Sicily

Looking for Verderaime, Verderajme, or Verderame Cefalu, Sicily