Search found 4 matches

by bordessa
11 Jul 2009, 14:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dual Citizenship/Italy
Replies: 5
Views: 5781

Re: Dual Citizenship/Italy

Sorry, it's something I know nothing about.

Perhaps the question should go to the Immigration/Naturalisation/Italian citizenship forum here:

http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... m/f=4.html

Some of the previous posts there might be helpful too, I think
by bordessa
11 Jul 2009, 10:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dual Citizenship/Italy
Replies: 5
Views: 5781

Re: Dual Citizenship/Italy

I put rodolfo's text into a translation programme and it came out as:

request to take over part of my grandfather antonio glabelen Florio calabria born 1886 died 1944 in Cosenza the joseflorio @ hotmail.com agradesco argentina

(the language is Spanish)
by bordessa
09 Jul 2009, 15:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bordessa Family, Garzeno
Replies: 16
Views: 15127

Re: Bordessa Family, Garzeno

Garry, are you aware of this?:

Naturalisation Papers: Bordessa, Pietro Gaspare, from Austria. Certificate 391 issued 22 May 1846. National Archives:


http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/catalogue/displaycataloguedetails.asp?CATLN=7&CATID=-2198651&FullDetails=True&j=1&Gsm=2008-08-08

Unfortunately ...
by bordessa
09 Jul 2009, 14:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bordessa Family, Garzeno
Replies: 16
Views: 15127

Re: Bordessa Family, Garzeno

Hello there! I joined this forum because of this thread.

My ancestor John Bordessa was born in Como around the 1820s and fetched up in London by the 1850s