One more thought....
I'll print out what you've posted, and anything else you send me, and I will take it with me when I return to Sant'Agata next May. Perhaps I can sent it to a friend there. Rosario is 75 and not into computers. I'll see if our mutual friend can get the information to Rosario ...
Search found 3 matches
- 13 Jul 2009, 19:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrao Family
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15559
- 13 Jul 2009, 19:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: GREGORIO, NAPPI, ARLOTTA WHERE YOU ARE????
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6900
Re: GREGORIO, NAPPI, ARLOTTA WHERE YOU ARE????
My family name is Serraino. My grandfather immigrated to the US in 1912. The hometown is Piraino, Sicily. I have been in Sicily a number of times in the last five years and I perhaps can help you or know someone there who can help you.
Can you tell me where in the US the "Serraino" was from and ...
Can you tell me where in the US the "Serraino" was from and ...
- 13 Jul 2009, 19:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrao Family
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15559
Re: Corrao Family
I just returned from Sant'Agata in June. I have been researching a book there during short visits during the last three years...actually, I've visited there nine times in the last five years. I love it there.
During this visit I accidentally met Rosario Carrao, a professional fisherman, who is my ...
During this visit I accidentally met Rosario Carrao, a professional fisherman, who is my ...