Search found 22 matches
- 23 Dec 2009, 03:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Lorenzo Maggio
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5423
Re: Lorenzo Maggio
As I stated I have already been able to locate information on my mothers side: the Mazzilli's & Amato families from Bari Italy..However, some info that was sent to me listed a name of her cousin, (whom she stayed with when she came to America) that my grandmother, Luigina Amato Mazzilli by the name ...
- 23 Dec 2009, 03:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: great grandmother information
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8319
Re: great grandmother information
I'm sorry but I don't understand your response.
- 22 Dec 2009, 04:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Lorenzo Maggio
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5423
Lorenzo Maggio
seems he is related to my grandmother as a cousin
need some info on him also...thank you
see Mazzilli/Amato/Indelicato families
need some info on him also...thank you
see Mazzilli/Amato/Indelicato families
- 22 Dec 2009, 04:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: great grandmother information
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8319
- 22 Dec 2009, 04:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: giovinna amato
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5151
Re: giovinna amato
yes it is...thank you
- 22 Dec 2009, 03:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: peter indelicato
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4996
Re: peter indelicato
Yes it is.....thank you
- 15 Nov 2009, 01:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: giovinna amato
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5151
- 15 Nov 2009, 01:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: peter indelicato
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4996
Re: peter indelicato
misbris wrote:I think this might be your guy.
Name Birth Death Last Residence Last Benefit SSN Issued
PIETRO INDELICATO 13 Jan 1899 Jan 1969 19007 (Bristol, Bucks, PA) (none specified) 173-10-2354 Pennsylvania SS-5 Letter
- 13 Nov 2009, 15:12
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: peter indelicato
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4996
peter indelicato
Lived in bristol pa
peter indelicato, deceased
brothers were leonard, joseph, etc.
i believe he was a milkman? or crossing guard?
i have information on bari italy mazzilli (o) indelicato sight if you need some info extra thanks mary
peter indelicato, deceased
brothers were leonard, joseph, etc.
i believe he was a milkman? or crossing guard?
i have information on bari italy mazzilli (o) indelicato sight if you need some info extra thanks mary
- 13 Nov 2009, 15:09
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: giovinna amato
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5151
giovinna amato
looking for info on my aunt still alive in trenton nj
look in mazzilli (o) indelicato from bari italy on my site
she is probably in her late 80's or early 90's ? today
she was the daughter of luigina amato mazzilli indelicato
she has 2 sons by previous husband, named frank and joe
she has 1 son ...
look in mazzilli (o) indelicato from bari italy on my site
she is probably in her late 80's or early 90's ? today
she was the daughter of luigina amato mazzilli indelicato
she has 2 sons by previous husband, named frank and joe
she has 1 son ...
- 25 Oct 2009, 23:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: indelicato
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5156
Re: indelicato
Thank you!!!!! That is my grandpop!!!!!! Luigina is my mothers mom. Her first husband died and she married Joseph. We are all related to the other sight I have. Mazzilli and Amato Bari Italy. This is sooooo Coool!!!!
I wonder if I can get info on marriage dates, etc.?????
Thank you Mary
I wonder if I can get info on marriage dates, etc.?????
Thank you Mary
- 21 Oct 2009, 02:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: indelicato
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5156
indelicato
Looking for Indelicato relatives.. I believe from Sicily area. Some moved to Bristol Bucks County to live.
My stepgrandfather was Joseph. He had brothers named Nick, Leonard, etc.
My stepgrandfather was Joseph. He had brothers named Nick, Leonard, etc.
- 10 Oct 2009, 16:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: great grandmother information
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8319
Re: great grandmother information
Sirena wrote:Mary,
Do you know if they were married here or in Italy?
- 09 Oct 2009, 13:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: great grandmother information
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8319
great grandmother information
I'm going to try another route. My great grandfather was named Michael Amato from Bari Italy. He married my great grandmother, her name was Donata. I do not know her maiden name. That is what I'm trying to find out. I think they had quite a few children, namely my grandmother, luigina. I do know she ...
- 02 Aug 2009, 18:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mazzilli (Mazzillo) and Amato family in Bari Italy
- Replies: 16
- Views: 19774
Re: Mazzilli (Mazzillo) and Amato family in Bari Italy
Thank you! That is indeed my grandmother.