Search found 13 matches

by jbange
13 Jan 2010, 21:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ranello / Carnevale
Replies: 13
Views: 9810

Re: Ranello / Carnevale

You all are great! I can't thank you all enough for all the help.
by jbange
13 Jan 2010, 12:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ranello / Carnevale
Replies: 13
Views: 9810

Re: Ranello / Carnevale

Thank you so much for your research on this. I am truly grateful. This gives me some great info to fill in the gaps and do some research myself. I have one nagging question, if you wouldn't mind helping me on, though. It seems the Ellis Island record has his name as Ranallo, but the 1920 Census has ...
by jbange
06 Oct 2009, 00:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ranello / Carnevale
Replies: 13
Views: 9810

Re: Ranello / Carnevale

That is my theory too. How do I go about confirming that this is him or not? Do I get someone in Italy to do research? Sorry about all the questions, just not sure on the next step.

Thanks.
by jbange
05 Oct 2009, 01:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ranello / Carnevale
Replies: 13
Views: 9810

Re: Ranello / Carnevale

Age seems right. No I haven't looked at that site, but will. Thank you so much for the advice. I have really hit a brick wall and this helps alot.

Jim
by jbange
05 Oct 2009, 01:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ranello / Carnevale
Replies: 13
Views: 9810

Re: Ranello / Carnevale

Yes, that was me, but was totally wrong on the name. I found my GF's baptism certificate and his name was Bernardino Ranello, not Benedetto Ranelli (as previously thought). I saw that Ellis Island record, but wasn't sure because of the name being Berardo Ranalli. So hard for me to tell if this is ...
by jbange
05 Oct 2009, 00:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ranello / Carnevale
Replies: 13
Views: 9810

Ranello / Carnevale

Trying to track down my GGF. His name was Bernardino Ranello. He was married to Cristina Carnevale. I can find where she emigrated from Busso, Italy in 1905, but can't find his immigration records. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim
by jbange
12 Sep 2009, 02:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: RANALLO, PICCIANO, and SEPEDE Families from Busso (CB)
Replies: 4
Views: 8293

Re: RANALLO, PICCIANO, and SEPEDE Families from Busso (CB)

I've just started my research, but my GGF, I believe is Berardo or (Bernardino) Ranallo (Ranello) who married Cristina Carnavale and immigrated to US around 1905. Have alot of blanks to fill.
by jbange
18 Jul 2009, 16:00
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Naturalization
Replies: 3
Views: 3188

Re: Naturalization

No numbers and both say Italy for Nationality.
by jbange
18 Jul 2009, 14:48
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Naturalization
Replies: 3
Views: 3188

Naturalization

Having trouble with the forms on National Archives website. Looking for Naturalization for Benedetto Ranelli (or Ranello). Born 1885 in Ceprano, Italy, arrived in US in 1905, left and arrived again in 1910. The last census I could find on him was listed as an "alien". Is this something that you have ...
by jbange
18 Jul 2009, 14:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ranelli / Ceprano Italy
Replies: 7
Views: 8739

Re: Ranelli / Ceprano Italy

That could be true. Don't know much about my family, not alot of records at home, and my mom did not speak Italian and my GGF only did. I am still doing some searching, and hope to find out more.
by jbange
17 Jul 2009, 14:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ranelli / Ceprano Italy
Replies: 7
Views: 8739

Re: Ranelli / Ceprano Italy

This is Benedetto Ranelli originally form Ceprano, who came to New York, I believe lived in New Jersey for a while, then in Ohio. Still doing research though.
by jbange
16 Jul 2009, 18:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ranelli / Ceprano Italy
Replies: 7
Views: 8739

Re: Ranelli / Ceprano Italy

Wow! Thanks. I couldn't find out anything about his wife. He is my GGF. I really appreciate the help. Do you mind if I contact you offline to do some research? I see from your website you do that.
by jbange
16 Jul 2009, 00:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ranelli / Ceprano Italy
Replies: 7
Views: 8739

Ranelli / Ceprano Italy

Trying to find out more about the Ranelli family name from Ceprano. Any info is appreciated.