Search found 3 matches
- 17 Jul 2009, 17:47
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for leads to Alpi or Latini
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3146
Re: Looking for leads to Alpi or Latini
Peter, Thank you so much for they reply. I will check these out ASAP.
- 17 Jul 2009, 04:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for leads to Alpi or Latini
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3146
Looking for leads to Alpi or Latini
Looking for leads to the Ancestors of the following people that arrived in NY on the Stampalia on 23 Sep 1912. They all list Fabiano as there last address.
Pietro Alpi
Italia Latini
Ferruccio Latini
Sestilio Latini
Zaira Latini
I have other records that list the origin as Fabriano, not Fabiano.
Pietro Alpi
Italia Latini
Ferruccio Latini
Sestilio Latini
Zaira Latini
I have other records that list the origin as Fabriano, not Fabiano.
- 17 Jul 2009, 04:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for help with Alpi or Latini
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2778
Looking for help with Alpi or Latini
Looking for leads to the Ancestors of the following people that arrived in NY on the Stampalia on 23 Sep 1912. They all list Fabiano as there last address.
Pietro Alpi
Italia Latini
Ferruccio Latini
Sestilio Latini
Zaira Latini
I have other records that list the origin as Fabriano, not Fabiano.
Pietro Alpi
Italia Latini
Ferruccio Latini
Sestilio Latini
Zaira Latini
I have other records that list the origin as Fabriano, not Fabiano.