Search found 3 matches
- 27 Jan 2010, 22:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Crolla
- Replies: 67
- Views: 106243
Re: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Cr
Dear Jessica, I am very sorry about your Aunty Rosa. It turns out that I have known of her for years. I met my Mum (Esther) today who was a little late as my Nonna's (Ida Forte Lundy) brother Remo (Forte) phoned to tell her about your Aunt. I was surprised when Mum said that she was "Rosa from ...
- 27 Jan 2010, 00:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Crolla
- Replies: 67
- Views: 106243
Re: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Cr
Hi Jessica, I just looked you up on a great family tree one of our cousin's is working on. (You can see his posts - his name is Paul) We seem to be related at least three times over going back about four generations! The Fortes are spectacularly good at marrying each other. Its a bit late at night ...
- 21 Jul 2009, 16:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Crolla
- Replies: 67
- Views: 106243
Re: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Cr
Hi all, Dino you are listed at the bottom of the conversation, I'm one of your second cousin's living in Dublin (your Mum & Dad' cousin Esther's eldest child).
I was so surprised to see the list of my very dear great aunts & uncles. So sad for us as they are getting very old and we seem to be ...
I was so surprised to see the list of my very dear great aunts & uncles. So sad for us as they are getting very old and we seem to be ...