Hi sorry for the delayed reply!!
I don’t know much about the Detroit relations that are there now.
Pretty much everyone in VL is Palombo, Pacitti or Valente so research can be tricky!
Only person I can’t find on anything is Filomena Palombo. Trying to get more details on where my Great ...
Search found 42 matches
- 17 Aug 2018, 23:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66720
- 10 Apr 2013, 18:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66720
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
Do you know where I could look to find a PA birth cert? My grandfather is born there, but I cant find him on any records OR his parents arrival to the USA.
Ancestory is bringing up nothing!
Crescenco Palombo born 11 Nov 1980
His parents were Nunziato Palombo and Benedetta Panetta
Ellis Island ...
Ancestory is bringing up nothing!
Crescenco Palombo born 11 Nov 1980
His parents were Nunziato Palombo and Benedetta Panetta
Ellis Island ...
- 10 Apr 2013, 17:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66720
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
Many of the families from Villa Latina and Atina went to England for a few years--I have found English births on both sides of my husbands family- My husbands aunts say it was because of economic problems in Italy. There was an Italian area around Liverpool and another closer to London--some went ...
- 10 Apr 2013, 17:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66720
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
ok so we share a great great grandfather
how interesting!
- 10 Apr 2013, 13:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66720
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
Hi, seems youre my relation then!! Antonio is my grandfather.
I have the whole family tree on ancestory.com. If you pm me I will send you an invite or look up adrianaverrecchia1 and it should appear.
The one that confuses me is the uncle that was born in Liverpool!!
The one that confuses me is the uncle that was born in Liverpool!!
- 09 Apr 2013, 18:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66720
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
Valente family
My other great grandfather is a little more of a mystery. His name was Pasquale Valente and lived in Detroit with his two sons Loreto (Larry) and Luciano. I know Luciano had a Deli/Store in Newark. NI and this is where the leads vanish. Larry died recently as far as I know and the ...
My other great grandfather is a little more of a mystery. His name was Pasquale Valente and lived in Detroit with his two sons Loreto (Larry) and Luciano. I know Luciano had a Deli/Store in Newark. NI and this is where the leads vanish. Larry died recently as far as I know and the ...
- 09 Apr 2013, 18:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66720
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
In our family tree there is a PASQUALE VALENTE born Jan 18, 1876
died June 21, 1966
He was married to Loreta Rossi born March 18, 1879.
they had 7 children---Antonio, Luigi, Pietro, Luciano, Felice, Mary Civita, and Loreto.
If you think any of this fits your family I have birthdates for some of ...
died June 21, 1966
He was married to Loreta Rossi born March 18, 1879.
they had 7 children---Antonio, Luigi, Pietro, Luciano, Felice, Mary Civita, and Loreto.
If you think any of this fits your family I have birthdates for some of ...
- 09 Apr 2013, 18:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66720
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
I have lot of information on francesco Alberto Palombo, Crescenzos brother.
Also have photos.
Francesco was my grandfather and is buried in Villa Latina.
His wife Emilia, from a very large Gargaro family , also from Villa Latina is buried in Alexandria, Scotland. Will post lots of info if anyone ...
Also have photos.
Francesco was my grandfather and is buried in Villa Latina.
His wife Emilia, from a very large Gargaro family , also from Villa Latina is buried in Alexandria, Scotland. Will post lots of info if anyone ...
- 09 Apr 2013, 17:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66720
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
Also is there a way to find a Maiden Name? I am trying to find out the name of my Great Aunt.
I know her maiden name was Cornacchia but we're not entirely sure what her first name was (possibly Antionetta)
She had a daughter called Grazia (Grace) and her married name is Grace Desilets (married ...
I know her maiden name was Cornacchia but we're not entirely sure what her first name was (possibly Antionetta)
She had a daughter called Grazia (Grace) and her married name is Grace Desilets (married ...
- 30 Jul 2009, 14:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Sanguinetti/Coia connection in the Georgia area
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11487
Re: Looking for Sanguinetti/Coia connection in the Georgia a
Thanks ,I've messaged her regarding it. Trust me to have all the "unspellable" names in my family tree!
You guys are great, apparently my great aunt talks to the lady who posted that message on the forum.
You guys are great, apparently my great aunt talks to the lady who posted that message on the forum.
- 29 Jul 2009, 22:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66720
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
I got a reply from Mt Olivet and the very nice lady helping me cant find Crescenzos grave ... there seems to be no record.
- 29 Jul 2009, 21:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Sanguinetti/Coia connection in the Georgia area
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11487
- 29 Jul 2009, 19:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Sanguinetti/Coia connection in the Georgia area
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11487
- 27 Jul 2009, 19:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66720
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
considering it took a year for me to get a police check from FR, I wont expect it too soon! Lol thankyou
- 27 Jul 2009, 17:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66720
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
Oh you are brilliant Italysearcher. Can you tell me how I can get a copy of that and birth certificates etc? I'm not back in VL until July 2010.
I'm assuming having Villa Latina written as his place of birth is either ignorance on his arrival or lack of communication.
I'm assuming having Villa Latina written as his place of birth is either ignorance on his arrival or lack of communication.