Search found 5 matches

by DianeGrant09
08 Mar 2010, 01:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Silvestri, Parisi, Costa, Varcidipane Anyone have info ??
Replies: 7
Views: 7140

Re: Silvestri, Parisi, Costa, Varcidipane Anyone have info ?

Ok, it's been a while since I"ve been back here. But since last August I"ve found a lot about my family line from Santa Croce Camerina, Sicily!
I know now that my grandmother was Tomassa Varcadipane, she married Umberto Parisi. Tomassa's parents were Rosario Varcadipane and Giovanna Mania ( Her ...
by DianeGrant09
10 Aug 2009, 21:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Silvestri, Parisi, Costa, Varcidipane Anyone have info ??
Replies: 7
Views: 7140

Re: Silvestri, Parisi, Costa, Varcidipane Anyone have info ?

As for my Silvestri line ( my father was a Silvestri) I am looking for my grandparents Giovanni and Virginia ( Zottolla) who were born in NJ and whose parents came from Italy. My Parisi line is my grandfather Umberto Parisi born in 1900, died Dec. 25th, 1984 and married Tomasina ( Tomassa) His ...
by DianeGrant09
10 Aug 2009, 21:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Silvestri, Parisi, Costa, Varcidipane Anyone have info ??
Replies: 7
Views: 7140

Re: Silvestri, Parisi, Costa, Varcidipane Anyone have info ?

I am stuck at my grandmother. Her name we have now found is Thomasa ( Tomassa) Varcadipane. We had trouble with the correct spelling of her first name and the last name. Then once I got the correct spelling of last name I found her on a passenger record when she was 16 coming back from Italy where ...
by DianeGrant09
09 Aug 2009, 04:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Silvestri, Parisi, Costa, Varcidipane Anyone have info ??
Replies: 7
Views: 7140

Re: Silvestri, Parisi, Costa, Varcidipane Anyone have info ?

My great granmother was Antoinette Costa and they settled in Hackensack New Jersey. That's really all I know about the Costa line! They are from Sicily though. I wish I knew more. I have to look up my grandfathers name, I"m drawing a blank right now, I'm sorry, it's getting late!
Diane
by DianeGrant09
09 Aug 2009, 02:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Silvestri, Parisi, Costa, Varcidipane Anyone have info ??
Replies: 7
Views: 7140

Silvestri, Parisi, Costa, Varcidipane Anyone have info ??

I am researching the Silvestri, Parisi, Costa and Varcidipane family names. My maiden name is Silvestri. My family settled in New Jersey after coming from Santa Croce Camerina in the late 1800's.

Is anyone, hopefully, also researching these names??
Please email me with any information after ...