Dear Suanj,
1 more question please, you posted a picture of a book of birth records , it looks very old did you find it on ancestry.com as well ? I wish I could read and write Italian, not only to understand, I find it a beautiful language. many thanks Dawn
Search found 3 matches
- 06 Feb 2011, 02:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Morena, Bruno families Marsico nuovo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11988
- 05 Feb 2011, 17:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Morena, Bruno families Marsico nuovo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11988
Re: Morena, Bruno families Marsico nuovo
Suanj,
you are AMAZING, I can't thank you enough. Did you find this information on your website I see posted? I am looking for someplace I can continue my search there are so many I am not sure wich ones are worth the money. many Thanks <3
you are AMAZING, I can't thank you enough. Did you find this information on your website I see posted? I am looking for someplace I can continue my search there are so many I am not sure wich ones are worth the money. many Thanks <3
- 05 Feb 2011, 04:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Morena, Bruno families Marsico nuovo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11988
Morena, Bruno families Marsico nuovo
I am 2nd generation born in America. I have a copy of my grandfathers birth certificate and his travel records. He was born luigi Morena March 3,1889
to Giovanni Morena and Bruno Maria Carmela
he left Italy August 7,1911.
his sister came to America as well I don't know anything about her if they ...
to Giovanni Morena and Bruno Maria Carmela
he left Italy August 7,1911.
his sister came to America as well I don't know anything about her if they ...