Search found 6 matches
- 26 Aug 2009, 19:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Vernieri line from Valle dell'Angelo (Saler
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4217
Re: Looking for Vernieri line from Valle dell'Angelo (S
Thanks, I wonder if it's worth a try to call and see if he speaks english.
- 26 Aug 2009, 19:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Vernieri line from Valle dell'Angelo (Saler
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4217
Re: Looking for Vernieri line from Valle dell'Angelo (S
Misbris,
I saw those and didn't think so becasue I thought my mother in law told me the name of all the siblings, but I called her and she said Raffaela was a sister and the Alfonso she was going to stay with was also a sibling. So these are the children I now show for Carlo Sr., Alfonso Vernieri ...
I saw those and didn't think so becasue I thought my mother in law told me the name of all the siblings, but I called her and she said Raffaela was a sister and the Alfonso she was going to stay with was also a sibling. So these are the children I now show for Carlo Sr., Alfonso Vernieri ...
- 26 Aug 2009, 16:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Vernieri line from Valle dell'Angelo (Saler
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4217
Re: Looking for Vernieri line from Valle dell'Angelo (S
misbris,
OK Great. The first one is the Grandfather, his wife and daughter, and a couple of cousins going to stay with the son, Carlo in NY. The second is the father Cosimo and his little sis, also going to stay with brother Carlo. I have other docs showing his birth date of 27 Sept 1893 in Minori ...
OK Great. The first one is the Grandfather, his wife and daughter, and a couple of cousins going to stay with the son, Carlo in NY. The second is the father Cosimo and his little sis, also going to stay with brother Carlo. I have other docs showing his birth date of 27 Sept 1893 in Minori ...
- 26 Aug 2009, 12:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Vernieri line from Valle dell'Angelo (Saler
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4217
Looking for Vernieri line from Valle dell'Angelo (Saler
Hi everyone,
New to this and it's pretty confusing. My husband's mother's maiden name is Vernieri and her father's family come from Minori, Campania, Italy and Salerno. It seems like when I get to Italy on the line the just disapear. Her father was Cosimo Damiano Vernieri, Born 27 Sept 1893 came ...
New to this and it's pretty confusing. My husband's mother's maiden name is Vernieri and her father's family come from Minori, Campania, Italy and Salerno. It seems like when I get to Italy on the line the just disapear. Her father was Cosimo Damiano Vernieri, Born 27 Sept 1893 came ...
- 26 Aug 2009, 12:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Vernieri
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5665
Re: Valle dell'Angelo
misbris
Thank you. That is him with his little sister Antonia. I was able to find that and quite a few other family members. I will post as a new topic as you suggested.
Thanks,
Gina
P.S. Peter Non riesco a leggere italiane, Sorry but that you anyways.
Thank you. That is him with his little sister Antonia. I was able to find that and quite a few other family members. I will post as a new topic as you suggested.
Thanks,
Gina
P.S. Peter Non riesco a leggere italiane, Sorry but that you anyways.
- 25 Aug 2009, 20:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Vernieri
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5665
Re: Valle dell'Angelo
Hi everyone,
New to this and it's pretty confusing. My husband's mother's maiden name is Vernieri and her father's family come from Minori, Campania, Italy and Salerno. It seems like when I get to Italy on the line the just disapear. Her father was Cosimo Damiano Vernieri, Born 27 Sept 1893 came ...
New to this and it's pretty confusing. My husband's mother's maiden name is Vernieri and her father's family come from Minori, Campania, Italy and Salerno. It seems like when I get to Italy on the line the just disapear. Her father was Cosimo Damiano Vernieri, Born 27 Sept 1893 came ...