Search found 4 matches

by martyr
12 Sep 2009, 15:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Di Cicco & Cece
Replies: 7
Views: 8647

Re: Di Cicco & Cece

I checked my files for Antonio DiCicco/Michela Ceca and did not find a connection. However there was an Antonio DiCicco (son of Alessandro DiCicco and Antonia Persechino) married to a Michela Polini (daughter of Francesco Polini and Maria Tomolillo). If you know the paternity for your Antonio and ...
by martyr
11 Sep 2009, 21:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Di Cicco & Cece
Replies: 7
Views: 8647

Re: Di Cicco & Cece

I have compiled a listing of all DiCicco and Cece births, marriages and deaths that occurred between the years of 1809 through 1899 from the commune of Sant'Elia Fiumerapido. You have Michela's surname listed as Ceca. Could her name be CECE? I'll do a search through my records for both Antonio ...
by martyr
28 Aug 2009, 20:14
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Sant'Elia Fiumerapido Italy
Replies: 0
Views: 2959

Sant'Elia Fiumerapido Italy

I have access to over 20 reels of microfilm for events of birth, marriage and death covering the years 1809 through to 1899. If your roots are from this region in Italy I should be able to assist you with family history. Contact me directly at mrossmanmi@earthlink.net
by martyr
28 Aug 2009, 15:07
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for location in Macerata
Replies: 4
Views: 6852

Re: Looking for location in Macerata

If you are a descendant (grandchild) of Nazzareno DiStefano and Clara Kurzawa I may be able to assist you in your quest. In fact I work with a granddaughter of theirs. Please contact me directly at mrossmanmi@earthlink.net