Search found 2 matches
- 23 Sep 2009, 19:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mazzei-Scalise next gen. Mascaro-Scalise from Angoli, Italy
- Replies: 26
- Views: 28105
Re: Mazzei-Scalise next gen. Mascaro-Scalise from Angoli, It
I don't speak Italian, but I'll have my Italian dictionary handy! We're hoping to find a translator to make things easier. We are staying at a nearby town (Pianopoli) for 2 nights, so we'll have a full day to walk around & collect info & photos... I'll let you know how it goes! I'll have copies of ...
- 15 Sep 2009, 01:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mazzei-Scalise next gen. Mascaro-Scalise from Angoli, Italy
- Replies: 26
- Views: 28105
Re: Mazzei-Scalise next gen. Mascaro-Scalise from Angoli, It
Hello Theresa,
I am Mclaue's daughter who is going to Angoli & Serrastretta in a few weeks. I actually haven't done much research... we are going to Calabria for a few days as part of a longer trip to Italy. We are going to the town hall in Serrastretta, and I'll let you know how it goes. We are ...
I am Mclaue's daughter who is going to Angoli & Serrastretta in a few weeks. I actually haven't done much research... we are going to Calabria for a few days as part of a longer trip to Italy. We are going to the town hall in Serrastretta, and I'll let you know how it goes. We are ...