Thank Peter, I will certainly give it a try. Will report about my findings. Sincerely
Etna
Search found 3 matches
- 24 Sep 2009, 04:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Versari family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11012
- 23 Sep 2009, 06:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Versari family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11012
Re: Versari family
Greetings. My family is from Pignola, Italy. The cousins I know for sure of are in Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina and rest of my direct family live in Veracruz, Veracruz, Mexico.
Pacilio, Trapanese, Petrafesa are other surnames I am interested in.
I have dated back the family name to 1013 A.D. And ...
Pacilio, Trapanese, Petrafesa are other surnames I am interested in.
I have dated back the family name to 1013 A.D. And ...
- 16 Sep 2009, 04:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Versari family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11012
Re: Versari family
I am of the Acierno Pacilio Trapanese Families and looking for others, too.
Best wishes to everyone.
Best wishes to everyone.