Search found 2 matches
- 27 Sep 2009, 16:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for information on Rania, Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7376
Re: Looking for information on Rania, Italy
Yes it is, the first name on the manifest is my great grandmother, the second is my dads uncle and the third is my grandfather. This is the only info i have to go from.
- 27 Sep 2009, 15:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for information on Rania, Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7376
Looking for information on Rania, Italy
I found on Ellis Island's web site that my family entered the United States in 1915. On the website it said that they were from Rania and left from Naples. I can not find any information on Rania and the internet. I would like to know the location and any history on that location. Thanks