Do you happen to have a phone number?
Is there any chance to find records online?
Search found 31 matches
- 05 Oct 2009, 16:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi and Samuele Russo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3794
- 05 Oct 2009, 16:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi and Samuele Russo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3794
Luigi and Samuele Russo
I am looking for the following persons
Luigi Russo, born in 1878-1879 in Gioa Taura, brother is probally Giovanni Russo, born in 1883 in Gioa Tauro
Samuele Russo, born in 1852 probally as well in Gioa Tauro or most likely close to Gioa Tauro
Somebody who can help me with this and ideas to find ...
Luigi Russo, born in 1878-1879 in Gioa Taura, brother is probally Giovanni Russo, born in 1883 in Gioa Tauro
Samuele Russo, born in 1852 probally as well in Gioa Tauro or most likely close to Gioa Tauro
Somebody who can help me with this and ideas to find ...
- 01 Oct 2009, 20:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I qualify for dual citizenship? What are the rules?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 24427
Re: Do I qualify for dual citizenship? What are the rules?
If you find the birth certificate of your GF it probally says GGF, Name, last name, Italian or Naturalized Brasilian. That is no official prove but that should do the trick
- 01 Oct 2009, 19:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Juan Russo, born around 1878 in Calabria
- Replies: 32
- Views: 28050
Re: Juan Russo, born around 1878 in Calabria
I am still pretty sure that this is the Giovanni Russo is who travelled
Cognome
RUSSO
Nome
GIOVANNI
Parentela
X
EtÃ
14
Sesso
M
Stato civile
Celibe/Nubile
Professione
JORNALERO
Religione
CATOLICA
Porto d'imbarco
NAPOLES
Nave
ESPAGNE
Data d'arrivo
10-01-1897
And ...
Cognome
RUSSO
Nome
GIOVANNI
Parentela
X
EtÃ
14
Sesso
M
Stato civile
Celibe/Nubile
Professione
JORNALERO
Religione
CATOLICA
Porto d'imbarco
NAPOLES
Nave
ESPAGNE
Data d'arrivo
10-01-1897
And ...
- 01 Oct 2009, 19:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Juan Russo, born around 1878 in Calabria
- Replies: 32
- Views: 28050
Re: Juan Russo, born around 1878 in Calabria
I am going to write my case in a big summary
I have all the documents from Argentina except the marriage certificate of Giovanni Russo and Carmen Bustos.
I started a search in 2007 for the name Giovanni Russo without a death certificate(a mistake!). I founded a record of a 14 year old Giovanni ...
I have all the documents from Argentina except the marriage certificate of Giovanni Russo and Carmen Bustos.
I started a search in 2007 for the name Giovanni Russo without a death certificate(a mistake!). I founded a record of a 14 year old Giovanni ...
- 01 Oct 2009, 19:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Juan Russo, born around 1878 in Calabria
- Replies: 32
- Views: 28050
Re: Juan Russo, born around 1878 in Calabria
I know because I actually have the birth certificate of Giovanni Russo and Rosa Ierace but the problem with this is that this Giovanni Russo is born in 1883 and the death certifcate of Giovanni(Juan) Russo says he was born in 1883. And because the death certificate of Juan Russo says the father was ...
- 01 Oct 2009, 18:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Handwriting translation
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7176
Re: Handwriting translation
Thanks Peter, but I am pretty sure that Giovanni Russo didn´t travel with his parents but with his brother and an uncle.
- 01 Oct 2009, 18:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I qualify for dual citizenship? What are the rules?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 24427
Re: Do I qualify for dual citizenship? What are the rules?
Start with getting an apointment for you at your nearest consulate and for her at her nearest consulate and work things out in the mean time
- 01 Oct 2009, 18:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Juan Russo, born around 1878 in Calabria
- Replies: 32
- Views: 28050
Re: Juan Russo, born around 1878 in Calabria
The birth certifcate I have right now is of Giovanni Russo, born 1883 in Gioa Tauro son of Vincenzo Russo and Rosa Ierace. This birth certifcate coincide with the search engine of the shipping manivests because I knew he came as a small boy and with his brother and uncle. The same boat also had 2 ...
- 01 Oct 2009, 17:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Handwriting translation
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7176
Re: Handwriting translation
Thanks, it´s Bustos but you are coming to the same conclusion as some others I asked.
The stonewall right now is the last name of the mother Tablar, the certificate she was Italian but there is no record of that last name
Any advice to proceed?
The stonewall right now is the last name of the mother Tablar, the certificate she was Italian but there is no record of that last name
Any advice to proceed?
- 01 Oct 2009, 16:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Handwriting translation
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7176
- 01 Oct 2009, 15:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Handwriting translation
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7176
Re: Handwriting translation
Anybody know where I can add the file on internet or might it be better to send by email?
- 01 Oct 2009, 15:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Handwriting translation
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7176
Re: Handwriting translation
Does that work?
- 01 Oct 2009, 15:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Handwriting translation
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7176
Re: Handwriting translation
liviomoreno wrote:Post it here...
- 01 Oct 2009, 14:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Handwriting translation
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7176
Handwriting translation
Can somebody help me with translation of a death certificate with handwriting?