Search found 27 matches
- 21 Jan 2014, 23:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carbone Family in Apice, Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 23445
Re: Carbone Family in Apice, Italy
Is there any way for me to find out where/date my grandfathers Father died? His name was Crescenzo Carbone. Any help would be so appreciated.
- 27 Dec 2011, 13:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Apice, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1760
Re: Apice, Italy
Thank you. I will check it out now. I'd love to find some family there; it would be amazing.
- 27 Dec 2011, 00:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carbone
- Replies: 1
- Views: 829
Carbone
This is the information I have on my Grandfather. I'll be going to Italy again soon and would like to visit Apice. My great grandfather, I am told, was an artist there. Wondering if I have any family there still or nearby.
First Name: Guieseppe
Last Name: Carbone
Ethnicity: Italy, Italian
Last ...
First Name: Guieseppe
Last Name: Carbone
Ethnicity: Italy, Italian
Last ...
- 26 Dec 2011, 23:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Apice, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1760
Apice, Italy
This is the information I have on my Grandfather. I'll be going to Italy again soon and would like to visit Apice. My great grandfather, I am told, was an artist there. Wondering if I have any family there still or nearby.
First Name: Guieseppe
Last Name: Carbone
Ethnicity: Italy, Italian
Last ...
First Name: Guieseppe
Last Name: Carbone
Ethnicity: Italy, Italian
Last ...
- 20 Oct 2009, 21:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carbone Family in apice, italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4875
Re: Carbone Family in apice, italy
Thanks so much Peter. I'll do thatPeterTimber wrote:Go to www.tuttitalia.it/campania/41-apice for the Aprice administrative website and scroll down to the MUNICIPIO where the address for all vitalstatistics are located. inthe middle there is also a www for Apice contianing the tourist information. =Peter=
- 17 Oct 2009, 00:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carbone Family in apice, italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4875
Carbone Family in apice, italy
Grandfather's birth certificate indicates his name as Giuseppe Antonio Carbone and birthdate as May 21, 1895 and his parents names as Crescenzo and Carolina. From the Ellis Island Passenger Records, notation of Guiseppe Carbone arrived in NY from Naples on May 3, 1912. Last place of residence was ...
- 16 Oct 2009, 11:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carbone Family in Apice, Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 23445
Re: Carbone Family in Apice, Italy
Verified this info. some changes from original info.
Grandfather's birth certificate indicates his name as Giuseppe Antonio Carbone and birthdate as May 21, 1895 and his parents names as Crescenzo and Carolina. From the Ellis Island Passenger Records, I found notation of a Guiseppe Carbone arriving ...
Grandfather's birth certificate indicates his name as Giuseppe Antonio Carbone and birthdate as May 21, 1895 and his parents names as Crescenzo and Carolina. From the Ellis Island Passenger Records, I found notation of a Guiseppe Carbone arriving ...
- 05 Oct 2009, 16:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info on Gambino family line
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5634
Re: Info on Gambino family line
My great grandmother, Carolina Carbone, married a Gambino after my great grandfather passed away. I do know that Carolina had sons and daugters but only know the name of 2 sons. Guiseppe (my grandfather) and Pietro.
Somewhere in the tree we could be related.
Somewhere in the tree we could be related.
- 05 Oct 2009, 16:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carolina Gambino
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2614
Carolina Gambino
My great grandmother, Carolina Carbone married to Guiseppe remarried after her husband passed away. I know she married a Gambino but don't know his first name.
If anyone has a Carolina Gambino in their family, born in the 1800's, let me know.
If anyone has a Carolina Gambino in their family, born in the 1800's, let me know.
- 05 Oct 2009, 12:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carbone Family in Apice, Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 23445
Re: Carbone Family in Apice, Italy
Thank You
- 05 Oct 2009, 11:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carbone Family in Apice, Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 23445
Re: Carbone Family in Apice, Italy
Ok so for example, this is how it's written out then?
Angelina Carbone
82021 Superscript (BN) --
Via Della Liberta ', 00
Angelina Carbone
82021 Superscript (BN) --
Via Della Liberta ', 00
- 04 Oct 2009, 20:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carbone Family in Apice, Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 23445
Re: Carbone Family in Apice, Italy
Question. I have no idea how to fill out the envelope to mail letters to possible family members in Italy. The addresses I have are confusing.
- 04 Oct 2009, 19:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Resta family
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2444
Resta family
Here's what I have so far.
Angelo Resta. Born July 5, 1888. Died June 1975. SS# 065-10-1411. Arrived in NY on October 12, 1920 from Bari, Italy. Manifest #0015. Ship Providence.
Married to Fonte.
Children: Vito, Frank and Annette.
Brother Frank. Born 1894 Arrived on April 17, 1913.[php]
Angelo Resta. Born July 5, 1888. Died June 1975. SS# 065-10-1411. Arrived in NY on October 12, 1920 from Bari, Italy. Manifest #0015. Ship Providence.
Married to Fonte.
Children: Vito, Frank and Annette.
Brother Frank. Born 1894 Arrived on April 17, 1913.[php]
- 04 Oct 2009, 19:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carbone Family in Apice, Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 23445
Re: Carbone Family in Apice, Italy
I just wish I could narrow down the search to find family in Naples, Italy area. I have a list of about 20 so far.
- 04 Oct 2009, 18:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carbone Family in Apice, Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 23445
Re: Carbone Family in Apice, Italy
thanks so much. I'm building quite a family tree thanks to all of you on here.