This is great!
It all seems to match as far as birth dates and when we thought they arrived.
We do not have any other documentation.
one interesting thing is that my sister mentioned that Giovanni was missing a finger and this draft card states that he was missing a finger.
Pretty cool!
Thanks for ...
Search found 3 matches
- 02 Oct 2009, 21:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Fidaleo, Ciccolella and Dibiase
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7950
- 02 Oct 2009, 17:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Fidaleo, Ciccolella and Dibiase
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7950
Looking for information on Fidaleo, Ciccolella and Dibiase
Looking for information on Fidaleo, Ciccolella and Dibiase families.
Here is what I know:
Giovanni Fidaleo b. 10 May 1889 in Italy d. Feb 1973 in Revere, Massachusetts
was married to Catherina Dibiase b. 13 Oct 1899 in Italy d. Nov 1985 in Everett, Massachusetts.
Giovanni's father was Salvatore ...
Here is what I know:
Giovanni Fidaleo b. 10 May 1889 in Italy d. Feb 1973 in Revere, Massachusetts
was married to Catherina Dibiase b. 13 Oct 1899 in Italy d. Nov 1985 in Everett, Massachusetts.
Giovanni's father was Salvatore ...
- 02 Oct 2009, 17:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salzarulo/DeBellis/Nappi/DiBiase/Bonassisa in US
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5854
Re: Salzarulo/DeBellis/Nappi/DiBiase/Bonassisa in US
Costantino,
I know this is an old post, but hopefully you still check once in a while.
I am looking for information on Catherina DiBiase born 13 Oct 1899 in Italy (Don't know what city), died Nov 1985 in Everett, Massachusetts, United states. She was married to Giovanni Fidaleo born 10 May 1889 in ...
I know this is an old post, but hopefully you still check once in a while.
I am looking for information on Catherina DiBiase born 13 Oct 1899 in Italy (Don't know what city), died Nov 1985 in Everett, Massachusetts, United states. She was married to Giovanni Fidaleo born 10 May 1889 in ...