Laura,
I have the site, thanks, but I'm wondering how to get to the root directory of http://64.78.4.150/contessa/f_72.htm#2
Could you check it out and see if I'm overlooking something?
It lets you go deeper but not backwards to find the root directory to search.
Thanks,
Charlie
Search found 5 matches
- 12 Oct 2009, 19:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele LiCalsi
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5359
- 12 Oct 2009, 13:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele LiCalsi
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5359
Michele LiCalsi
Does anyone have any info on Michele LiCalsi, married to Rosalia Macaluso,. He was born abt 1778, she abt 1790. Contessa Entillena, Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Any info in either direction will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Charlie porretto
Any info in either direction will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Charlie porretto
- 11 Oct 2009, 01:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4412
SUBSCRIPTIONS
I have been helped by kind folks today and I see where I need to subscribe to a commercial site as I can't find any free sites with information. They all lead to sites like ancestry.com who invite you to join for a fee.
Can anyone suggest a site that isn't too expensive for a retired old man on a ...
Can anyone suggest a site that isn't too expensive for a retired old man on a ...
- 10 Oct 2009, 21:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Peter Porretto
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4822
Re: Peter Porretto
Thanks for the quick reply. It will help. AM I to understand that Peter, who was my great grandfather, was blind, and deaf and dumb?
Can we tell why the names are spelled with an "L" instead of a "T"?
Now all I ned to find are his parents, etc.
Thanks again,
Charlie Porretto
Can we tell why the names are spelled with an "L" instead of a "T"?
Now all I ned to find are his parents, etc.
Thanks again,
Charlie Porretto
- 10 Oct 2009, 21:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Peter Porretto
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4822
Peter Porretto
I am looking for any information, or links to Peter Porretto. Born June 1847 somewhere in Italy. He was married to Frances Carollo and had nine children. He traveled all over the America with hs kids. I cannot get any further back than his birthdate. Most of his children settled in New Orleans ...