Search found 14 matches
- 19 Oct 2009, 18:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Josephine Pape/Pisano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5281
Re: Josephine Pape/Pisano
I already have Joseph Pape's information. The information i am looking for is Josephines birthdate mainly. but anything on his daughter would be helpful. I have been able to find Josephine's mom and dads obituaries but am unable to find any record of Josephine being born.
- 19 Oct 2009, 14:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Josephine Pape/Pisano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5281
Re: Josephine Pape/Pisano
Neither John nor Josephine are immigrants. They were both born in the USA and were born and lived in and around Utica, NY. They had 3 sons, John Jr, Louis (Lou Lou), and Lawrence (Larry). Josephine should have been born around the 1920's. She also had a brother named Harry, who died in 1949 at the ...
- 19 Oct 2009, 05:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Josephine Pape/Pisano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5281
Josephine Pape/Pisano
i am looking for information reguarding a Josephine Pisano (maiden name Pape) her husbands name was John Pisano and her parents names are Joseph Pape and Leonarda (Lena) Pape (maiden name Durante). Thanks!!
- 17 Oct 2009, 23:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22232
Re: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
also i need a Polish Genealogy forum if possible.
- 17 Oct 2009, 23:18
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help me if able... German Genealogy...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4951
Please help me if able... German Genealogy...
I am trying to find information on Eleanor E Korthas, Joseph Muhl, and Elisabeth Romer. And if possible to a Bartholomew Makowski. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.
- 17 Oct 2009, 23:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22232
Re: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
I already have that program but thank you for pointing it out to me. I have been putting all of this information in as I've been gaining it. I dont know much of anything about the Provenzano family, as I've never heard of them.
I was wondering if you knew how I could find information about my ...
I was wondering if you knew how I could find information about my ...
- 17 Oct 2009, 21:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22232
Re: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
Valarie where have you been finding all of the ship manifests and other information. I feel bad letting you do all of this research.
- 17 Oct 2009, 21:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22232
Re: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
Harry is Lena and Joseph Pape Jr's son. So Corinne would be their daughter.
- 17 Oct 2009, 16:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22232
Re: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
Joseph Pape was Josephine's first husband and he widowed her. And Lena married Joseph Pape Jr. but they did not use junior so Joseph Pape was Josephine's first husband before Dominick Durante and they had a son also named Joseph Pape. Then Lena and Joseph were divorced and then Joseph married Marian ...
- 17 Oct 2009, 08:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22232
Re: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
Also, I have been trying to work on the Gerace/Geraci side of my family and I am having trouble getting anywhere beyond Pietro and Frances which was in my GGrandmother Josephine's Obituary.
- 17 Oct 2009, 00:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22232
Re: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
Valarie I found out from my relatives that the Cirillo side of my family were destined to Syracuse, NY while my grandmothers side (Durante and Gerace) were destined for Utica, NY. I hope this little bit of information helps.
My Aunt and mother are already amazed at the information that was found ...
My Aunt and mother are already amazed at the information that was found ...
- 16 Oct 2009, 21:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22232
Re: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
Valarie, dsalvaterra is my cousin, on my mothers side. but I am trying to also trace back my dad's side of the family. so I am kind of going off track from him.
And in responce to Wldspirit I know that my GGrandmother is from Palermo, and my GGrandfather is from Provincia de Bari. I appreciate ...
And in responce to Wldspirit I know that my GGrandmother is from Palermo, and my GGrandfather is from Provincia de Bari. I appreciate ...
- 16 Oct 2009, 04:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22232
Re: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
i know that Paul Cirillo was born in 1861, Angeliose Rose in 1866.
Dominick Durante Birth 1880 Giuseppa Gerace Birth 1883.
I want to be able to get the information about there births, deaths, parents and marriage dates.
Dominick Durante Birth 1880 Giuseppa Gerace Birth 1883.
I want to be able to get the information about there births, deaths, parents and marriage dates.
- 16 Oct 2009, 03:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22232
Durante and Gerace (Geraci) and Cirillo
I am 21 years old and decided to make a family tree of my family but i cant get beyond 4 Generations back. I know my Grandmothers parents were from Sicily, while my Grandfathers parents were from Bari.
If anyone can find anything to help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Grandfather- Michael ...
If anyone can find anything to help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Grandfather- Michael ...