Search found 51 matches

by rovern
13 Jan 2016, 02:42
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: HELP with finding records monte San Giovanni campano
Replies: 3
Views: 7936

Re: HELP with finding records monte San Giovanni campano

Hello how can I secure birth and baptismal certificate for Arthur (Arturo) Mancuso in Guardavalle, Italy
I believe born March 8, 1914 parents Gottardo and Anna Corrasante thank you
signed Rose French
by rovern
04 Jan 2016, 01:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help getting WWI record for grandfather
Replies: 3
Views: 1902

Re: Help getting WWI record for grandfather

NEED TO GET BIRTH AND BAPTISMAL RECORD FOR Arthur (Arterio) Mancuso born in Guardasvalle, Province
of Catanzaro Italy born in 1915. thank you
by rovern
09 May 2015, 01:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: family name Guardiano commune S Potito
Replies: 1
Views: 1212

family name Guardiano commune S Potito

I was told too many words and then it said I had too few. family in s Potito Sannitici
by rovern
20 Dec 2014, 19:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: town di S Potito Sannitico in province of Caserta
Replies: 0
Views: 948

town di S Potito Sannitico in province of Caserta

looking for relatives of LUIGI GUARDIANO. LUIGI born December 19, 1860
by rovern
29 Sep 2014, 03:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: birth certificate
Replies: 9
Views: 2785

Re: birth certificate

GIUSEPPA GOFFREDO born around 1890 father's name SEBASTIANO thank you
by rovern
29 Sep 2014, 03:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: New Ellis Island Website is Impossible to Navigate
Replies: 9
Views: 3369

Re: New Ellis Island Website is Impossible to Navigate

I agree. Go back to the old one which was very easy to navigate. I wrote in my comment and got no reply. Unable to navigate. Rovern
by rovern
20 Sep 2014, 23:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: birth certificate
Replies: 9
Views: 2785

Re: birth certificate

sorry forgot to put in the last name GIUSEPPA or MARIA GIUSEPPA GOFFREDO possibly of Grumo father's name SEBASTIANO. THANK YOU
by rovern
17 Sep 2014, 18:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: birth certificate
Replies: 9
Views: 2785

birth certificate

looking for birth certificate for Giuseppa or Maria Giuseppa born about 1890 possibly Grumo or in the adriatic towns thank you
by rovern
27 Jun 2014, 21:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: birth and/or marriage records
Replies: 26
Views: 8743

Re: birth and/or marriage records

to Adelphio on Carnovale I forgot to mention the birth of Luigi in 1895
by rovern
27 Jun 2014, 21:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: birth and/or marriage records
Replies: 26
Views: 8743

Re: birth and/or marriage records

To Adelphio for some information on the Domenico Carnovale and Carmela Ritano, Catarina born 1884, the twins Francesco and Raffaela were born October 5, 1892, the twin Raffaele died 10 days later, Raffaela in 1898 and Assunta 1901

thank you ROVERN
by rovern
23 Jun 2014, 23:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: birth and/or marriage records
Replies: 26
Views: 8743

Re: birth and/or marriage records

I thought in earlier communication that DOMENICO"s father was Francesco and mother Concetta Origlia. Now I see that Domenico's father was LUIGI Am I reading it wrong. thank you
by rovern
22 Jun 2014, 22:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: birth and/or marriage records
Replies: 26
Views: 8743

Re: birth and/or marriage records

It says (in red) "I do not have permission to view the files attached to this report."
by rovern
22 Jun 2014, 22:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: birth and/or marriage records
Replies: 26
Views: 8743

Re: birth and/or marriage records

You said you found Raffaela born to Domenico Carnovale and Carmela Ritano in 1887. At one point you found her born in 1898. When I was in Italy, I secured her birth certificate and it says 1898 ? thank you
by rovern
22 Jun 2014, 20:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: birth and/or marriage records
Replies: 26
Views: 8743

Re: birth and/or marriage records

Did you mean that Catarina ? was his wife.
Domenico Carnovale and Carmela Ritano had 5 children. The first Catarina born 1884, 2nd, LUIGI 1890 (Killed in the war, third, twins Francesco and Raffaele born in 1890. Raffaele died 10 days after birth. then my mother, Raffaela born in 1898 and the last ...
by rovern
22 Jun 2014, 19:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: birth and/or marriage records
Replies: 26
Views: 8743

Re: birth and/or marriage records

I see it was posted that Domenico Carnovale and Carmela Ritano were not married at the time of birth. Maybe ? later on. To print those birth certificates will be hard to read. were the others (Livio, et ano also genealogist ?) thank you for this important information
Rovern