Search found 5 matches
- 07 Jan 2024, 06:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth/death certificates
- Replies: 4
- Views: 585
Looking for birth/death certificates
Hi I am looking for birth/death certificates for the married couple Dominic besignano and Orsila rose giorno, who would have been besignano after marriage. They are possibly from Calabria area? There kids moved to canada eventually and ended up in thunder bay area. I am trying to get dual ...
- 28 Mar 2010, 00:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: besignano (Bisignano)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9245
Re: besignano (Bisignano)
oh my god, yes he did live in ontario and passed away there as well, thx so much!
- 27 Mar 2010, 19:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: besignano (Bisignano)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9245
Re: besignano (Bisignano)
He only came over on the boat to Ellis Island in New York, I'm not sure if he lived there for a bit but he migrated to canada after that, I guess he would have been born in 1874, or 1882 and the rechanged his last name to besignano somewhere in all of this
- 27 Mar 2010, 17:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: besignano (Bisignano)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9245
Re: besignano (Bisignano)
Hi Valerie sorry it has taken me ages to get back to you, I have two names here from and one of them is my great grandfather, does this help in any way to locate any info
First Name: Domenico
Last Name: Bisignano
Ethnicity: Italian South Italian
Last Place of Residence: Acri
Date of Arrival ...
First Name: Domenico
Last Name: Bisignano
Ethnicity: Italian South Italian
Last Place of Residence: Acri
Date of Arrival ...
- 28 Oct 2009, 18:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: besignano (Bisignano)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9245
besignano (Bisignano)
Hi I am trying to obtain my italian dual citizenship by going back to my great grandfather who came over to new york from calabria, I need information on where he was born, his wifes name and where she was born and so on... anyone have any ideas on where to start or any info? The surname was ...