Quick follow up. Found National Archive papers. Yet another name: Galmbaradella!!!
JPapad
Search found 3 matches
- 05 Nov 2009, 22:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gambardella
- Replies: 17
- Views: 17927
- 05 Nov 2009, 22:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gambardella
- Replies: 17
- Views: 17927
Re: Gambardella
Francis
Not sure I can help you re Corfu details as I have found nothing on Greek sites. MIght have transliterated wrongly though. My source is 1854(217) Aliens. Return of the number of aliens naturalised under the prvisions of the act 7&8 Vict. c. 66, specifying the name and description of each ...
Not sure I can help you re Corfu details as I have found nothing on Greek sites. MIght have transliterated wrongly though. My source is 1854(217) Aliens. Return of the number of aliens naturalised under the prvisions of the act 7&8 Vict. c. 66, specifying the name and description of each ...
- 05 Nov 2009, 12:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gambardella
- Replies: 17
- Views: 17927
Re: Gambardella
You might know some of this, but Parliamentary Papers strongly suggest that Spiridione Gambardella, a native of Corfu, was naturalized in 1846 (under the UK's 1844 nationality act). His name is given as Spiridione Gambaradelli but this is surely a mistake - the name does not seem to exist. I think ...