Claudio, How do I get the database to you. What is your email address.
I think I know you. You live in Stamford and I came to your house once--stopped by while my daughter was at the doctor nearby. I spoke to your wonderful wife. You weren't home. Of course, I never followed up. Your brother and ...
Search found 2 matches
- 07 Jan 2010, 15:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Fidaleo, Ciccolella and Dibiase
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7955
- 08 Nov 2009, 17:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Fidaleo, Ciccolella and Dibiase
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7955
Re: Looking for information on Fidaleo, Ciccolella and Dibia
I have a database with many many Fidaleos in it. Do you have Access?
I can email database to you. It would be very helpful to you if those Fidaleos were from Itri. This database was collected from my research of Itri town records of about 1809 to 1865. I am a Fidaleo. My father's mothe was a ...
I can email database to you. It would be very helpful to you if those Fidaleos were from Itri. This database was collected from my research of Itri town records of about 1809 to 1865. I am a Fidaleo. My father's mothe was a ...