Search found 3 matches

by c_ruggieri
12 Nov 2009, 18:01
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: calvarinco... possibly calvarino?
Replies: 5
Views: 4997

Re: calvarinco... possibly calvarino?

Hahahaha.... yes that is it!

so calvanico it is!

tk's :D
by c_ruggieri
12 Nov 2009, 13:31
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: calvarinco... possibly calvarino?
Replies: 5
Views: 4997

Re: calvarinco... possibly calvarino?

last name listed on paper is ruggiero
saw a naturalization application once and it listed name as ruggieri.
I've always just assumed ruggieri was correct.
by c_ruggieri
12 Nov 2009, 04:19
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: calvarinco... possibly calvarino?
Replies: 5
Views: 4997

calvarinco... possibly calvarino?

Hello I am trying to get started on a vital records search for my great grandfather. I don't have much to go on at this point except for a reference from ellisisland.org that states his last place of residence was "calvarinco."
Just doing a google search did not lead to any information. I have a ...