Search found 7 matches
- 14 Nov 2009, 15:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Guiseppe D'Anna birth or siblings records
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14158
Re: looking for Guiseppe D'Anna birth or siblings recor
Laura, Thank you thank you again! Yes I have a lot to digest, and will be working on these leads for a very long time. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this! It would have taken me forever (or never) to get all of this information. Where do you live? US or Italy? I would love to be able to ...
- 13 Nov 2009, 23:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Guiseppe D'Anna birth or siblings records
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14158
Re: looking for Guiseppe D'Anna birth or siblings recor
This is unbelieveable! How did you find all of this!? I can't believe that I may have some other family in the US that I didn't know about. I thought they were all in Italy. The date I had for my grandfather's marriage to Rosalia was Sept 24, 1911. That is what came from St. Patrick's Cathedral in ...
- 13 Nov 2009, 19:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Guiseppe D'Anna birth or siblings records
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14158
Re: looking for Guiseppe D'Anna birth or siblings recor
OMG! You are wonderful!!!! This is the information I have been searching for! I knew that my grandfather had an extensive family from Monreale (I was told 11 sisters) but I didn't know any of their names. This is definitely them! My father and grandfather lived on Prince St. for many years, in fact ...
- 13 Nov 2009, 05:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'ANNA, GARBACCIO, LATTERI, MAGRI, RIZZO, & SALANITRO
- Replies: 15
- Views: 20848
Re: D'ANNA, GARBACCIO, LATTERI, MAGRI, RIZZO, & SAL
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. My grandfather Giuseppe had 11 sisters that were left behind in Monreale, so quite possibly your family descends from one of them. I am still trying to get some info from Italy about that family, but it's very difficult because I don't have any of their information. What I ...
Thanks for the reply. My grandfather Giuseppe had 11 sisters that were left behind in Monreale, so quite possibly your family descends from one of them. I am still trying to get some info from Italy about that family, but it's very difficult because I don't have any of their information. What I ...
- 12 Nov 2009, 22:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Guiseppe D'Anna birth or siblings records
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14158
Re: looking for Guiseppe D'Anna birth or siblings recor
Yes, that is him on that ship, I had found that before. But that wasn't the first time he came. He came for the first time about 8 or 10 years before, but I can't find that record.
Thanks for the info on the historical family certificate. I will try that. I would love to get more info about the ...
Thanks for the info on the historical family certificate. I will try that. I would love to get more info about the ...
- 12 Nov 2009, 20:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Guiseppe D'Anna birth or siblings records
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14158
looking for Guiseppe D'Anna birth or siblings records
I am new to this site and am impressed with how much info there is - and all the folks willing to help! I have been trying to get info about my grandfather Guiseppe D'Anna for some time. He was born in Monreale Sicily on March 17, 1883 or 84. He came to the US around 1900-1905 but I can't find the ...
- 12 Nov 2009, 20:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'ANNA, GARBACCIO, LATTERI, MAGRI, RIZZO, & SALANITRO
- Replies: 15
- Views: 20848
Re: D'ANNA, GARBACCIO, LATTERI, MAGRI, RIZZO, & SAL
I am a D'Anna and trying to trace my grandfather's family. They are from Monreale (outside Palermo). His name is Giuseppe D'Anna born around March 17, 1883 or 84. He emigrated to NY around 1905. Married Rosalia Madonia, also from Monreale and had my father Joseph in 1923 and two other girls ...