Hi all,
I am new to researching, but my uncle asked me to reasearch family history. My grandfather came here from Capaccio, Italy in 1913. What province is that a part of? Where can I find birht records for tht region?
Thanks,
Alfred
Search found 2 matches
- 16 Nov 2009, 01:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Capaccio?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3749
- 16 Nov 2009, 01:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paladino - searching for grandfather, great grandfather
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3783
Paladino - searching for grandfather, great grandfather
Hello all,
I am trying to find additional information on my grandfather - John Paladino, and his father, and even earlier ancestors as well. He came to the United States (Boston) on the Canopic on November 24, 1913. He was born Giovanni Paladino (or Palladino) in southern Italy, on July 30, 1894 ...
I am trying to find additional information on my grandfather - John Paladino, and his father, and even earlier ancestors as well. He came to the United States (Boston) on the Canopic on November 24, 1913. He was born Giovanni Paladino (or Palladino) in southern Italy, on July 30, 1894 ...