Search found 3 matches

by Debra10
21 Nov 2009, 08:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Replies: 41
Views: 44564

Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE

Hi Anna,

From the 1891 census - Reading Room Cottages, Charles Hunt aged 65, domestic gardener, and his wife Mary aged 63, both born at Chalfont St Peter. At this stage there were 8 inhabited cottages and one uninhabited in a row. The family before the nine cottages is enumerated with the address ...
by Debra10
20 Nov 2009, 14:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Replies: 1
Views: 3780

Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE

Please see post at Italian Genealogy
by Debra10
20 Nov 2009, 14:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Replies: 41
Views: 44564

Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE

I became interested in this woman after her name came up in a newspaper report while I was doing some other research. I was curious as to who she was, and I was eventually sorry that the thought even entered my brain!! Once I started, I couldn't stop until I worked out who she was, however there are ...