Search found 12 matches

by Axel
02 Mar 2011, 22:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rosaspini / Parodi Marriage and births.
Replies: 14
Views: 5736

Re: Rosaspini / Parodi Marriage and births.

No encontré la comuna todavía, en la partida de matrimonio no dice el de ninguno de los dos... estoy viendo si encuentro las de defunción a ver si lo dice.

Nacieron los dos antes de 1861... y la verdad no tengo la menor idea de como demostrarlo, no pude ubicar nada de registros de barcos ni ...
by Axel
02 Mar 2011, 20:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rosaspini / Parodi Marriage and births.
Replies: 14
Views: 5736

Re: Rosaspini / Parodi Marriage and births.

Bueno, encontré a todos! :D

No estaban en lo de la boca de todos modos, pero vi que estaba los registros de San José de Flores y me pusé a buscar a mano (a ojo sabiendo cuándo habían tenido el primer hijo) y enganché la partida de casamiento.

Ahora estoy buscando las de defunción, que ...
by Axel
02 Mar 2011, 17:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rosaspini / Parodi Marriage and births.
Replies: 14
Views: 5736

Re: Rosaspini / Parodi Marriage and births.

Buenísimo, gracias por la información.

Mañana voy a ir a la iglesia de Flores (donde bautizaron a todos los hijos por lo que veo), a ver si se casaron ahi tambien. De paso pido los datos de los otros hermanos a ver si alguno puso la comuna.

Sabés cuál es la página para ver lo de la boca ...
by Axel
02 Mar 2011, 15:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rosaspini / Parodi Marriage and births.
Replies: 14
Views: 5736

Re: Rosaspini / Parodi Marriage and births.

Susana, thanks for your answer.

I'm from Argentina, so Spanish, but I'll stick to English in case anyone has any other info.

I'll try and give them a call, see if they can dig something up. I'm betting they actually got married in Flores (San José de Flores), as all of their sons were baptised ...
by Axel
29 Aug 2010, 23:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rosaspini / Parodi Marriage and births.
Replies: 14
Views: 5736

Re: Rosaspini / Parodi Marriage and births.

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to answer.

I think I'm going to start writing some emails to the comunes where the surname still exists today, seems the most logical point to start. Thanks for the heads up!

I tried looking in the CEMLA page, but I'm not getting any hits on "Rosaspini ...
by Axel
29 Aug 2010, 19:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rosaspini / Parodi Marriage and births.
Replies: 14
Views: 5736

Rosaspini / Parodi Marriage and births.

I've been trying to find my closest Italian ancestor in order to ask for an Italian citizenship, and turns out it's my great-great grandparents, as both were born in Italy.

Now the thing is, I can get the rest of the documentation here in Argentina (all birth/marriage/death certificates) with a ...
by Axel
01 Dec 2009, 17:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need some help tracking my great-grandfather
Replies: 14
Views: 7495

Re: Need some help tracking my great-grandfather

the two records are abt same person ( one in 1904 and the folder of 1914), born in Lierna, resident in Lierna single, 39 old, son of Giovanni and Maria Alippi , died in 1904 at mental home; also Marianna Rosaspini, born in Lierna, resident in Lierna, married at Antonio Cerri, daughter of Lodovico ...
by Axel
01 Dec 2009, 16:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need some help tracking my great-grandfather
Replies: 14
Views: 7495

Re: Need some help tracking my great-grandfather

Suanj, thanks for the info, that helps narrowing it down.

Could anyone with an ancestry.com account take a look at those two record for Antonio Rosaspini and paste the info here? It would be incredibly helpful. :oops:
by Axel
01 Dec 2009, 15:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need some help tracking my great-grandfather
Replies: 14
Views: 7495

Re: Need some help tracking my great-grandfather

I managed to dig some more information while waiting for the registry office to contact me, and I'm getting a better picture of my family.

I contacted a Rosaspini here in argentina, looks like we may be related after all (there were 4 of us in the phonebook, and the other 2 are his kids). Looks ...
by Axel
30 Nov 2009, 15:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need some help tracking my great-grandfather
Replies: 14
Views: 7495

Re: Need some help tracking my great-grandfather

Thanks again.

I have an appointment with the local Civil Registry, and I should be getting my grandfather's birth certificate and my great-grandfather's death certificate (since he died here, they should have it on record still) so that should give me more information like birth date (and with any ...
by Axel
30 Nov 2009, 14:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need some help tracking my great-grandfather
Replies: 14
Views: 7495

Re: Need some help tracking my great-grandfather

The Italian telephone directory lists 12 and only 12 Rosaspini's throughout modern Italy. With such a small number, you may want to write some letters and see what turns up.

PS: Unless you can speak/write Italian fluently, I suggest you write a detailed letter in English and then have it ...
by Axel
30 Nov 2009, 13:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need some help tracking my great-grandfather
Replies: 14
Views: 7495

Need some help tracking my great-grandfather

Hi everyone!

Mi name is Axel, I'm from Argentina, and I'm trying to find some information about my great-grandfather who, from what I know, was Italian. Unfortunately, everyone from that part of the family has passed away, so I'm only know his name (and last name, obviously), but everything besides ...