Search found 2 matches
- 01 Dec 2009, 02:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi
- Replies: 15
- Views: 14193
Re: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi
The only information I have are stories that I have been told by my father. Alfredo Tulliani went to IL to work with his father Fillipo but they always had a difficult time getting along. I was told Fillipo had a temper. Again another story is that he killed a police officer in Italy and was not ...
- 01 Dec 2009, 02:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi
- Replies: 15
- Views: 14193
Re: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi
Wow this is a find!
My father is Alfredo Tulliani. He came to the USA from Prezza in 1959. His fathers name was also Alfredo Tulliani, I was told he died in 1941. My father's mother was Lucia.
Very interesting, thanks for posting.
My father is Alfredo Tulliani. He came to the USA from Prezza in 1959. His fathers name was also Alfredo Tulliani, I was told he died in 1941. My father's mother was Lucia.
Very interesting, thanks for posting.