Hey guys,
I was wondering if there is a backup program (like acronis, etc) that allows you to restore completely from USB. As you all know we dont have a CD drive built into our computers so having this option is ideal. I have been doing some searching and reading but I have not found a solution ...
Search found 3 matches
- 09 Dec 2009, 09:58
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Backup Software
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3405
- 08 Dec 2009, 10:10
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: New Foto Album - Province Salerno
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11761
Re: New Foto Album - Province Salerno
Hi Dear.
This great pictures, thank you for sharing them. I will return to post the picture on this forum and you'll find them great. It's pleasure to be a part of your forum.
This great pictures, thank you for sharing them. I will return to post the picture on this forum and you'll find them great. It's pleasure to be a part of your forum.
- 08 Dec 2009, 10:04
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Introduction from me, new member, Sicilian ancestry.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14860
Re: Introduction from me, new member, Sicilian ancestry.
Hi Everyone..
I'm John and I would love to learn so many thing from this online community forums. BTW, this is my first time to join here and It's pleasure to be a part of your forum. I love to try what you are discussing here. Thanks!
I'm John and I would love to learn so many thing from this online community forums. BTW, this is my first time to join here and It's pleasure to be a part of your forum. I love to try what you are discussing here. Thanks!